fRiendShip 2

Y/n was lying on the hospital bed unconscious. Wooyoung sat beside her after confirming she was fine.

"Y/n-ah...what happened to you? Why are you so unrecognizable? Who did this to you?", Wooyoung closed his eyes in frustration.

"I should have searched more intensely, right? Maybe then we could see you in a better state.", tears dripped through his eyes.

Though they had known each other only for 2yrs including these months when she went missing, they built a bond that is precious. They inspired each other. They wanted to be successful together.

The 3 were each other's growth. Not the friends who would just enjoy but the friends who would enjoy and also plan the future together.

One of three is now lying on the bed unconscious, pale, scars visible...and pregnant. He felt so frustrated. This is not the y/n he knew. The shining person who always looked her best and inspired people around her is the y/n he knows. She was the strongest and she still is for surviving a huge game in life.

Suddenly the door flew open and a person rushed inside, "Y/n-ah"

"Jin hyung?", Wooyoung eyes widened.

.....

After they settled down, Wooyoung asked, "So the cousin you were speaking about is Y/n? Choi Y/n?"

He hoped it's a no...Though he didn't know the whole story, he knew it was worse recalling how Jin explained the situation and how much he worked hard to make her feel better.

Just yesterday he said his cousin was showing some hope, and if this is the situation a hope looks like then he can't imagine how much worse y/n had it.

A simple yes from Jin broke Wooyoung's heart...how much worse is the situation that it broke her this way?

"How do you know y/n?" Jin asked.

"We are friends from college."

There was silence in the room.

Jin wanted Wooyoung to be Y/n's psychologist. Wooyoung is one of the best in his hospital and also the one who has every quality a psychologist should have; patience, a friendly nature, caring, and soft.

But now he got to know Y/n knows Wooyoung from the past.. its a good thing but also bad. Not many people open up to psychiatrists they know from the past. It can be due to many reasons and one of the main reasons is insecurity and fear of judgement.

So it was unclear how he should proceed. He knows if he gives Wooyoung his trust there is no way Wooyoung would let him down. But would Y/n feel comfortable...for him, y/n's comfort is more important than anything. He can search the whole world to find someone like Wooyoung if y/n is not comfortable.

Of course, as a close person to Jin and as a psychiatrist, Wooyoung knows what's running through Jin's head. In fact, he worries about the same. He is one of Y/n's friends and moreover, he had to consider that Y/n didn't tell them about her going away, which can mean she didn't intend to tell them about her situation...But he doesn't even know if she went away or if she was kidnapped or what in fucking world happened.

If he can't help her by being her psychiatrist, he promises the heavens to help her as a friend.

Their silence was disturbed by a nurse coming inside, "Dr.Wooyoung, the program is about to start. You are requested to come to the hall."

"Oh...Yes", Wooyoung completely forgot about it. The program that Jin asked him to arrange telling his cousin is showing signs of hope was for Y/n. Though Y/n couldn't attend the program anymore, there are many who trusted this program and attended it. So it is Wooyoung's minimal responsibility to carry on the program with a positive vibe.