saVe HIM...

It's morning!!

Y/n was still tied to the bed, it had a tight knot.
Taehyung was already awake by then and was staring at y/n while she is still asleep.
He was admiring the beauty in front of him with all the hickeys he had made yesterday

Tae: "you look so fragile and innocent."
After about 15 mins y/n woke up and was about to get out of bed but she realized her hands were still tied to the bed.  
She felt a strong grip around her waist and she know it was tae
Tae: "what are you doing to me y/n. I just can't take my eyes off you.", he said kissing her nape.
Y/n: "leave and untie me tae I need to clean myself" 
Tae: "I still have something to do with you y/n.", he said in his husky morning voice.
Tae came closer to y/n and buried his head in her neck.

|| Meanwhile on another side ||

Sehun called Jennie.
Sehun: "hello Jennie" 
Kai: "yes, what do you need"
Sehun: "where is Jennie and why is her phone with you." 
Kai: "ohh she must be sleeping in yeonjun room" 
Sehun: "why is she sleeping there? what did you do to her.", he asked being worried about Jennie.
Kai: "nothing much just raped her and threw her in tht room", he said in a casual tone

Sehun: "KAI YOU SAID YOU WON'T HURT HER IF I DO WHATEVER U SAY THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THT", he shouted not able to digest the fact that his crush is the worst situation.
Kai: "oh oh oh calm down you one side lover she crossed her limits and I need to teach her a lesson.", he again spoke in a calm tone.
Kai: "and if you cross your limits just know that she won't be alive anymore."
Sehun: "YAH DARE YOU DO ANYTHING TO HER.", he shouted making kai laugh.
Kai: "what will you do huh? before you could do anything to me you have to carry her dead body." 
Sehun: "U mot-"
Kai: "I don't have time for ur bullshit. just remember she will be dead the moment U say anything to anyone", with that he cut the call

Kai along with 2 guards went to Yeonjun and Jk's room and threw water on Jk's face making him open his eyes
Kai: "where is the meeting held?", he questioned in a demanding voice)
Jk: "I don't know", he answered bluntly.
Kai held Jk by his hair.
Kai: "say it before I kill any of them."
Jk: "I said I freaking don't know and why do u even want to know where it is held."
Kai: "you exactly know why."
Jk: "yes I know and U expect me to say about it after knowing the reason why you want to go there"
Kai: "So you won't say it like this?"

Kai took a belt and was about to hit yeonjun but Jk went in the middle and took the beat. Yeonjun: HYUNG
Jk: "I'm okay yeonie." Kai continued beating Jk but Jk didn't even utter a word
Kai: "So you won't listen like this.", he smirked before going to Jennie and untieing her.
 He dragged her to bed and was about to remove her clothes.
Jk eyes widened as he realized what he was about to do
Jk: "stop it I will say", he shouted not wanting anything bad to happen to her.
Kai smirked getting off Jennie who closed her eyes in fear.
Kai: "good now say"
Jennie: "no kookie don't let him do anything just don't say", she said as she know there is a dangerous reason behind kai wanting to know where the meeting is held.
Kai: "shut ur mouth.... say where it is held"

Jk was about to say some wrong address but then a guard entered the room
Guard: "sir the meeting is held at the jade street. I heard it was when tae was talking on the phone near y/n."   
Tht guard is the person whom kai gave the responsibility for y/n chip.
Kai: "that's great my boy you will be given a treat"
Jk: "ahhhh why? I need to save him now aishh" 
Before the guards could leave JK slowly took one of the guard's phone and hid it behind him.
Soon Kai and the guards left.

 As soon as they left, Jk showed the others that he has the phone with him.
Jennie: omg how? 
Jk: haha I have my ways. But the problem is I don't know any member's phone number. 
Yeonjun: I know y/n's number. 
Jk: But how can she tell them...
Yeonjun: I know y/n can save tae.
Jennie: save tae? 
Jk: I will say you everything after calling y/n

Jk called her and as soon as Y/n lift up the call Jk told her, " Dont talk, don't say hello. Its me Kookie"
Y/n didn't talk but coughed indicating she is listening.
Jk: "Y/n you need to save tae. Say him that kai is going to Jade street to kill him. Say him to be aware of his surroundings and protect himself. "
Y/n slowly hummed (as if she is humming a song)
Jk: "please save him and take care. And we are fine here. byee"
Jk cut the call and deleted y/n's number from the call history. When they heard a few steps coming towards their room he threw the phone a bit far away from him.
A person entered the room and jk smirked to himself knowing it was the same guy from whom he robbed the phone. He searched for a while and left when he found the phone making jennie and yeonjun sigh in relief.
Jennie:  that's a relief that he didn't doubt on us

Jk: "yeah... so basically kai wanted the address because...he wants to kill tae so he can take over the mafia king's place. Since your father (y/n and yeonie father) came up with an agreement tht y/n husband will rule over the mafia after his death and if y/n husband dies then your husband will take over. He wanted to kill him since everyone knows that you're his lover it's his confidence tht he will get the mafia kings place"

Jennie: "why didn't father make yeonie as next king "
Yeonie: since I don't want to be involved in these mafia things I have a dream to become a doctor. So I asked father for permission and he gladly accepted. 
Jennie: hmm...now I get it. I hope y/n can save tae and mafia king place from that monster.  
Jk: I wish the same... If he becomes mafia king everyone will suffer. Your father's dream of saving poor people will vanish.

ON THE OTHER SIDE... 

Y/n pov
When Jk said tht kai is planning to kill tae made my heart stop. I immediately ran out to find tae but no one was there, not even the guards. Y/n went near the entrance and tht was when tae came inside

Tae: Trying to escape baby girl.
Tae said in a joking way. Y/n shook her head as no and tried to find some pen and paper but failed
Tae: go and be prepared in the room I'm coming in two minutes.
He said while removing shoes.
Y/n: Tae I need to say you something
Tae: talking later baby now go and be naked on the bed. I'm tired and I need my energy booster honey.
Y/n: No it's important tae. 
Tae: I said go. 
Y/n: Tae kai-
Tae: IS YOUR PUNISHMENT NOT ENOUGH? WHY ARE U AGAIN TALKING ABOUT KAI.
(Why is he so dumb and short-tempered urgh)

.....

Hope you enjoy this guys...and don't forget to VOTE if you like it.
And comment about your opinion...Love ya people.