A gOOd deCiSion

Y/n accepted Wooyoung's offer.

He is someone she knows...but he is also someone she trusts a lot. So she won't hesitate to tell him about anything...might take time, but she wants to open up to him and get help from him.

A week after the incident, her sessions started. The first day, just like every patient, y/n didn't open up much. They did a few meditation practices and underwent some medical checkups.

After their first day, they went to one of the cafes they usually visited in the past. "Did you tell Yunjin?", Y/n asked taking a bit of her pasta.

"No I didn't.", Wooyoung replied. He looked at Y/n before adding, "As I told you before, it's your decision to choose whom you want to involve in your life."

"Thank you. I want to say to Yunjin by myself. She deserves to know it from me. But I'm not—", Y/n sighed. She wants to meet Yunjin and tell her about everything. But she doesn't know how to do it. She doesn't know what she would say if she met her.

"Don't worry. Take your time. Tell me when you want to tell her, I will call her over or you can.", Wooyoung comforted sensing her worry.

"Hmm...I will talk to her once I get a little better.", Y/n gave Wooyoung a small smile of thank you.

"Please, send me the list of best psychiatrists in our hospital and outside to my mail.", Jin is at his desk talking to his assistant. He was busy from morning searching for psychiatrists. When Wooyoung heard 

After the assistant left, Wooyoung came inside with his head low.

"Am I not doing a good job?" Wooyoung heard the conversation that happened while he was visiting Jin.

Jin gave him a questionary look, "What good job?"

"I just heard you're looking for a psychiatrist. I...I know, you might think it's not a good idea to leave Y/n in my care. But it's just been a week, so why not give me another week? I will try my best to —", Wooyoung was cut by Jin interrupting him by throwing a pen at him.

"You're really a psychiatrist? Why are you coming to a conclusion instead of asking me what it is about?", Jin retorted. This human is so immature to be a psychiatrist...but what to say, he is just so good at his job.

"Then what is it about?", Wooyoung asked taking a seat in front of Jin's desk.

After a long silence, "Well, you see..." Jin hesitated. He fears Wooyoung would react aggressively. Whatever level of your professionalism is, you can't help but get angry if it involves your loved ones, let alone be your close friend.

"I am...not searching for a psychiatrist for Y/n".

"It's for...my brother" Jin mumbled...he didn't dare to say it out loud. Wooyoung now knows a bit more about what happened to Y/n...at least enough to hate Taehyung.

"Brother...You mean Taehyung, Y/n's —", Wooyoung stopped his sentence not knowing how to refer him to...Y/n's husband? He doesn't deserve that. Y/n's rapist? He can't utter those words.

Jin took a deep breath before nodding his head, "Yes".

Wooyoung closed his eyes in frustration trying to calm himself. He now knows why Jin didn't tell him about searching for a psychiatrist. Again, he may be one of the best psychiatrists, with a very calm and joyful personality who doesn't take his patient's situation personally.

But the situation is different here.

Before he became a psychiatrist to Y/n, he was her friend. And as a friend, he hates Taehyung to the core. He could kill him right now for what he did to Y/n. He could torture him just the way he did to Y/n. He knows this is not the solution yet he feels every emotion of anger inside himself.

"At first, I thought to ask you to treat Taehyung. But I know you wouldn't agree. I mean who would? I myself couldn't accept my brother even after these many months. How can I ask you to accept him and treat him? I didn't want you to go through the frustration you're going through now. But I didn't want you to misunderstand my intention behind searching for another psychiatrist, so I had to tell you about it." Jin spoke to him in a low tone.

There was a long silence...

"How is he?", Wooyoung asked in a cold tone.

"He is in... pretty bad condition.", Jin shuttered.

"Pretty bad...I see", Wooyoung as a doctor was feeling pity towards him, while the friend in him was happy that he is suffering. But of course, he bets his life on the fact that the suffering Taehyung is going through is not even a percent of what Y/n went and is going through.

"I know few psychiatrists who are good at dealing with guilt depression. I will send you their details.", he said before walking out.

Again, he is a doctor after all. His job is to help others. And also considering he is Jin's brother, he had to help.

From what Y/n described Taehyung from the memories before the tragic incident, he didn't seem too bad. Of course short-tempered and had ignorant behaviour but seemed like a caring person.

But that impression of Taehyung only stayed that way until Y/n opened up about what Taehyung did to her. Now to him, Taehyung is a pure devil. PURE devil. No additives of humanity are involved.

And also...For Y/n to completely recover she might want to talk to Taheyung one day. And he needs Taehyung to be in better condition. He doesn't want Y/n to meet the same old Taehyung and again tear open her wounds. If Taehyung gets a little better, he would consider Y/n having a little conversation with him, ONLY IF Y/N WISHES TO.

.....

Hello guys. I mentioned just an episode back that Taehyung will appear soon but not now...It's just been two episodes since then. I mentioned I wanted to take Y/n's development process slow. So I hoped you could understand...And don't worry you will have a Taehyung coming in the next chapter. 

Hope you enjoyed it. If you like the story do share your thoughts. This is short cause I want to give Taehyung a fresh chapter.