sL*t (21+)

~After tae witness, y/n and kai kissing at the party...

Tae dragged y/n to his car and pushed her inside.
Tae went to the other side and entered the car.
Y/n: "t-tae i-i di-"
Tae grabbed y/n jaw harshly
Tae: "JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND SIT."
Y/n: "Tae please listen I didn't do anything", She said trying to make him understand but the devil in front of her groaned, "JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND SIT".

Before he drive he called someone.
Tae: "I want all the maids to leave the house before I reach there. Quick"
Y/n got scared of what her husband will do. She nervously bit her lips as tears form in her eyes. Tae noticed it and smirked saying  "I still didn't do anything and you're already biting your lips? Don't worry baby girl there will be no one hearing your moans and no one to save u from my punishment. "
With that tae started the car and drove very fast in his anger. The ride was completely silent. 

As they reached home tae got out and carried y/n on his shoulder. Y/n struggling and hitting taehyung but he was just like a stone, nthg impacted him
Taehyung harshly dropped y/n on the floor
Tae: "now baby girl go and hide where I can't find u. Remember if I find u be ready to face the hell"
Y/n: "plzz taehyung I did not-"
Tae: "don't cut me in middle. now till which number u want me to count. "
Y/n: "f-fifty", she said as she knew she had no escape.
Tae: "now go hide and wait for me like a sl*tty wife you are"
Tae: "1 .... 2...."
Y/n runs and finds a random room in his huge mansion and hide behind a huge bed.
Tae goes to every room in search of her.
Then he finally enters the room where y/n was hiding. 

After seeing y/n behind the huge bed he smirked
Tae: "come on baby I know ur there. (pecks behind the bed and chuckles) so sad that I found you now be ready for your punishment baby."
Y/n shivered on word punishment.
Y/n: "p-please tae I don't want tht. I won't do anything Next time plz don't do this."
Tae: "Too late sweetie. you're just tempting me more and more." 
Y/n tried to get out of the room but tae was too fast.
In the next second, she is in his arms. y/n was struggling and squirming in his tight grip

Tae tightens his grip even more making her stay still in his grip.
Tae: "don't struggle y/n U can never get away from me."
Tae carried y/n and harshly dropped her on the bed. 

Y/n: "ahh tht hurts"
Tae: "It hurts? then U kissing kai hurts me as well. I'M HURT Y/N I'M HURT."
Y/n flinched and moved back as he shouted loudly.
Tae sat on the bed and said y/n to come in front of him.
Y/n reluctantly went and stood in front of him while clutching the end of her short dress

Tae: "You're being a scary cat after doing such a slutty thing. Now strip for me."
Y/n was so scared that she just followed what tae said. Tae's lustful eyes scanned every move of y/n.

Tae: "Wow, such a beautiful view in front of me. Now sit on my lap.", he said in a demanding tone.
Y/n closed her eyes, and took a long breath before sitting on his lap.
Tae: "you wanna be a piece of slut right?", he asked tracing her thighs
Tae: "Let me show you how to be one, my dear wife. Put your ass in the air now."
Y/n: "w-what?", she asked not excepting him to say that.

Tae: "DO IT" , he shouted making her weak. Y/n did as she is told to do. 
She felt disgusted. She never imagined this day in her life...she felt like she really is a slut...A tear escaped from her eyes in shame.
Tae: "now count as I hit you baby"
Y/n said yes knowing he will make it worse if she didn't answer him.
Tae hits her hard       Y/n: o-one.  
Tae: good... Tae hits her again
Y/n: two..... three.
Tae continues hitting her making her butt cheeks red.
Y/n: "t-thirty.. s-stop plz".
Tae: "ohh is my sl*tty wife is tired. Get in bed now.", he said while smirking.