Prologue

Minato was happy as he finally did it he was finally able to beat and seal the Kyuubi no Kitsune into his son and daughter and protect both the village and its people from its rampage and stopped the masked man's plan for destroying the village however that feeling changed as he felt as presence behind him.

"Minato Namikaze, I have helped you with the splitting and sealing of the Kyuubi into your children it is now time to for fill your end of our deal." The presences says in a raspy voice making shivers go down Minato's back.

Minato turns around to meet the figure behind him and was meet by an evil looking being it was the Shinigami as he had to summon it to help him seal the Kyuubi away. Minato nods his head in understanding as he knew the price for summoning the being and that was his soul. The Shinigami puts its hand though Minato's stomach and was pulling out his soul but notices something wrong.

"WHAT THE MEANING OF THIS MINATO THIS ISN'T YOUR SOUL!" the Shinigami yelled at the man who looked at the death god with a smile.

"I knew the price that is why I made a seal to substitute my soul with someone else's" he said with a smirk as he knew he played the god.

The Shinigami was about to kill the man but noticed that that it was disappearing but left Minato a message before it disappeared "Oh well doesn't matter I will get your soul at the end of your life anyway I just like to collect when I complete the task asked of me." The death god left back to its realm leaving a fearful Minato behind.

10 Minutes later

Minato flashed back to his home with his kids only to meet with a panicking Kushina fussing over a baby Naruto who had trouble breathing.

"Minato something is wrong Naruto he having trouble breathing and is getting paler with each minute" Kushina said frantically trying to help her son the best way she can.

Minato knew what was happening as he was the one who caused it this because Minato used Naruto's soul as his substitute for his own as he thought Naruto wasn't as important as himself or the other children.

"Quick Kushina lets get him to a hospital he might be having a problem with being exposed to the Kyuubi's chakra" Minato said leaping into action playing along as if he didn't know anything picking Naruto up and putting his hand on Kushina and flashed to the hospital. "Quick get me a doctor my son isn't feeling well" Minato said catching the attention of multiple doctor who were hard at work saving people from the Kyuubi attack.

"Right away lord Hokage" one of the doctors said as he ran and found a room for the family.

5 years later

It has been 5 years since the Kyuubi attacked the village and Naruto's health decline. For the past 5 years for Naruto he was in and out of a comas however he did manage to spend some time with his family when he was conscience however lately the only one who comes around was Naruko to spend time with him he was starting to worry that they were distancing themselves. Right now, Naruto was taking to Naruko about how her life has been.

"Tou-san and Kaa-san have started mine and Natsu's shinobi training" Naruko said happily with a massive smile on her face. Naruto knew that both Naruko and Natsu really wanted to be shinobi.

"I'm really happy for you both you and Natsu" Naruto said with a smile to his sister who beamed a smile back.

"Also, I heard that Kaa-san is pregnant" Naruko said as she was happy, she was getting another sibling.

"Really what gender and have they thought of a name yet?" Naruto asked excitedly to know more about his new sibling.

"Well they think it going to be a girl as for the name-"Naruko was interrupted when her brother went into shock she quickly ran to the door "Doctors my brother gone into shock!" Naruko yelled getting the doctors attention.