Chapter 8 Peace

Naruto was currently walking around Uruk with his sisters and Ereshkigal. The group had woken up and ate breakfast as a family with Naruto, Naruko, Mito, Gilgamesh(caster), Ninsun and Ereshkigal sitting around the table talking and laughing meanwhile Gilgamesh (Archer) was working hard being the king of Uruk. After awhile the group slip up to do their own things.

"So Onii-chan I heard you fought someone powerful, did you have fun?" Naruko asked Naruto who looked confused.

'Someone powerful, when did I fight someone powerful?' Naruto thought confused and then remembered what she was talking about.

"You mean Kokabiel, he wasn't strong he was just a pest that needed to be killed" Naruto told her making her nodded her head.

"Well, everyone here said that he was strong enough to survive a fight with god and lucifer." Naruko told him.

"That may be true but there is a difference between survival through strength and cowardice and sadly Kokabiel is a coward and probably only attacked god and lucifer from a distance and our fight was over quickly." Naruto told Naruko who nodded her head in understanding.

"Word in the Underworld is that their will be a peace conference between the biblical faction will be held at Kuoh and the topic of Kokabiel will come up" Ereshkigal spoke up catching the groups attention.

"Of cause it will, the devils will try to get reparations for the attack on their heiresses even though they are perfectly fine- "Naruto was about to continue to talk but stopped making everyone look at him.

"Onii-Chan what's wrong?" Naruko asked her older brother in worry however calmed down when she saw a grin split his face.

"Oh, Naruko this is perfect we can use this peace summit to make are own demands from the biblical factions for the constant attacks against Uruk." Naruto said as he continued to grin however when the girls heard him, they had matching grins even the shy Ereshkigal.

"But wouldn't they just brush us of because of their larger force" Ereshkigal spoke her thoughts making Mito and Naruko frown however Naruto kept grinning.

"That was true in the past however recently we have had new editions I'd like to mention Tiamat the primordial mother, the King of knights, the knight of treachery, the Fox Priestess of Peerless Beauty are just a few and each one could kill an army and one of them could destroy the planet." Naruto spoke out making everyone's grin return.

"So, what is the plan then?" Naruko asked her brother.

"I go talk to Amaterasu about what's going on, I will also take Tamamo with me so that she can meet her mother meanwhile you, Ereshkigal and Gilgamesh (Caster) collect evidence of their past deeds so that we can make a case against them. Naruko you can take Mito to my mother to look after her" Naruto told them his plan making them nod their heads a walked off to do their tasks they were asked to do.

With Gilgamesh (Caster), Naruko and Ereshkigal.

After Naruko and Ereshkigal drop Mito off with an ecstatic Ninsun, Naruko and Ereshkigal found Gilgamesh and told him Naruto's plan and they started collecting incidence reports about the attacks on Uruk, the attempts at espionage as well as any other crimes committed against Uruk's people.

"So, do we have everything to prove their crimes" Gilgamesh asked everyone making them nodded their heads in agreement.

"Great, now we need to wait for Naruto to get back and then we can put are plan into motion" Gilgamesh told everyone in the room.

With Naruto

Naruto and Tamamo were walking though the streets of Kyoto to a temple for Amaterasu so that Naruto could force his way to Takamagahara. Once both Naruto and Tamamo was in the temple Naruto walked past Tamamo and stuck is hand forward making it disappear and started moving it like a curtain revealing a giant mountain on a cloud with Japanese buildings on top of it.