Chapter 7 Holy Grail War

For the past 10 days Naruto was enjoying himself watching the holy grail war progress and all of the fights that were happening between the different servants however something felt off about the war it felt like there was another servant but it's energy signature was mutated so Naruto decided to leave it lone to make it even more interesting.

Thing got even more interesting when another servant as summoned by the grail that turned out to be another saber which was Mordred the 'son' of king 'Arthur'. It was funny to watch both Mordred and Artoria fight but he didn't want the person who entertained him the most to lose so he decided to intervene.

"Stop mongrels" Naruto yelled catching Artoria's, Mordred's, Shirou's, Rin's and Archer's attention making them look towards Naruto who looked annoyed.

"Oi why did you stop me from killing my farther?" Mordred yelled making Naruto look at her with a piercing gaze making her cower a bit.

"Because her master interests me, even more now that I'm looking at someone" Naruto said as his gaze went from Shirou to the tanned archer making Archer tense "I cannot allow you to take away my fun just yet" Naruto continued as he summoned his gate of Babylon and used Enkidu to wrap around Mordred at started to drag her away with him.

"OI let me go Goldie!" Mordred yelled as she tried to get out of the chain however, she wasn't getting very far.

"No" Naruto simply replied "Continue to entertain me Shirou Emiya and I promise you a reward" Naruto said he walked into the distance disappearing into the distance leaving Shirou and his group.

"What does he mean that I interest him?" Shirou pondered to himself.

"Whatever it is you must be careful master if he's anything like his brother then he is extremely strong, and I might not be able to help" Artoria said to her master.

Time skip

After Naruto kidnapped Mordred the two started talking about each other's past and the two started to bond with Naruto giving Mordred advice that she took to heart and after the therapy Naruto gave her, she changed her life determined not to let her anger towards Artoria ruin her life again. After some more talking Naruto and Mordred entered a master/servant pact with Naruto providing more mana to her as well as to keep her with him after the holy grail war.

Naruto and Mordred were now watching the fight between Artoria and caster Tamamo-no-mae. Artoria was slowly winning the fight because of her class advantage of magic resistance as well as the fact Tamamo had no master as she killed him for trying to take advantage of her.

"Are you going to interfere?" Mordred asked as they continue to watch the fight.

"Yes, I would imagen that Amaterasu would be please that her child is free of that place to enjoy her life again" Naruto explained as he walked over to the fight and stopped saber from delivering the finishing.

"Please wait Saber, I need to talk to her" Naruto yelled catching everyone's attention.

"Oh, great he's here again" Rin mumbled in annoyance.

"Very well" Artoria said as she walked away from the downed Tamamo.

"Hello child of Amaterasu, the mistaken calamity" Naruto said to Tamamo who looked shock and confused.

"H-H-How do you know that? Who are you?" Tamamo asked in shock that someone knew her relationship with Amaterasu.

"I'm Naruto, brother of Gilgamesh and son of Ninsun, Nice to meet you" Naruto introduced himself making Tamamo's eye twitch at the mention of Gilgamesh.

"Great your related to the spoilt child" Tamamo huffed making Naruto laugh at her name for his brother.

"Don't worry about my brother he managed to grow up and become a fit ruler of Uruk. It's funny watching him for his pay for mistakes as he constantly overworked and has died a few times from exhaustion." Naruto said with a laugh making everyone sweat drop at what the king of heroes was reduced to.