Chapter 5 Returning Home

It has been a moth since Naruto asked Ereshkigal to be his girlfriend. When they got back from the underworld everyone was happy for them especially his mother who kept crying saying "My little boy is all grown up" making Ereshkigal panic that she did something wrong and to Naruto it was the cutest thing ever however not everything was going well as his mother decide to go look at his birth place and found out that a group called the Akatsuki are looking for the jinchuuriki so he decide to go back to save his sister.

"Do you have everything Naruto?" Ninsun asked her son worried as she didn't like the place where he was going.

"Yes, I do. Mother please don't worry I'm just going to go and save my sister from that group and then I'll come home" Naruto said trying to reassure her that he will be safe.

"Just be careful not to let those demons near you" Ninsun said making Naruto nod his head as he knew who she was talking about.

"Well I'm off, if you or Ereshkigal need me you know where you can find me" he said as he faded into golden particles signifying that he was gone.

In the elemental Nations

Naruko wasn't having a good time she just completed her sage training with the toads with her brother Natsu however they heard from a messenger toad that the Leaf village was under attack so both herself and Natsu reversed summoned back only to find a massive pit where the leaf village was.

Angered by the attack Natsu rushed forwards to confront the person who attacked them and left her behind. When she finally reached the battlefield, it was to find Natsu being impaled to the floor by black rods leaving her to face 6 members of the Akatsuki by herself. She was able to take down 5 of them using sage mode however the last one treated to kill her family and she lost control and started to transform into the Kyuubi.

The Kyuubi transformation was on its eighth tail almost freeing the Kyuubi from the seal that it was trapped in however it was too busy trying to dig its way out of the planetoid the last member summoned to notice that someone else entered the fight.

"I see that you have almost released the Kyuubi Naruko" the voice said as suddenly multiple chain surrounded the beast and held it in place.

"Who are you are? Are you an Uzumaki only that clan has those type of chains" the last member said to the man in front of him.

"You're not wrong I am a member of the Uzumaki clan however my chains are different" The man said to the member of the Akatsuki "I'm Naruto" the man introduced himself.

"I see, my name is Pain and I am the god of this world" the Akatsuki named pain introduced himself. "you will hand the jinchuuriki over to me" Pain said making Naruto smirk.

"Can't do that you see I has been my life's mission to protect this girl from harm and I might have done a shitty job in the past but I'm willing to correct that mistake." Naruto said as multiple golden ripples appear behind him with sword pointing out.

"I see so you have chosen death" Pain said as he got ready to fight however before he could react there was a loud explosion behind him. When he looks back, he saw a crater and a sword in the middle of it.

"Hahahahahaha that's so funny coming from someone who couldn't even react just now your threats mean nothing to me, hopefully your instincts will kick in and you will be able to dodge... for a while and give me some entertainment to cure my boredom" Naruto said as he started to fire swords from the ripples behind him making Pain use Shinra tensei to block the incoming weapons.

"I see so you have control over gravitational forces making it so that you can repulse and attract thing too you an interesting ability however there is a cool down for the use of the technique let's test that" Naruto said with a vicious grin on his face as the man more ripples appear and started to shoot the weapons out in bursts making Pain use Shinra tensei again to protect himself and had to start dodging the one he couldn't stop.