Chapter 19

Naruto was currently relaxing on the couch with Amaterasu watching TV together. This was due to the two of them using their magical energy to keep the Greek gods from their house as Zeus has ordered the gods on Olympus to try and invade Naruto's house to find out what secrets that he was keeping as well as to find out. When Naruto spotted one of these gods he beat them up and teleported the body back to Olympus with a note.

Dear Mongrels

I am writing this letter to you because I find your attempts at entering my house amusing and wish to convey to you that you should continue to send gods to my house as I am taking great amusement in your failure.

I also wish to convey to you how idiotic your plans are. My brother Gilgamesh was able to separate humanity from the Babylonian gods, I'm pretty sure that I can separate my house from a bunch of whining man babies.

Your pleasure

Naruto.

After Naruto wrote that letter the number of gods trying to get into the house dropped however instead a goddess tried to get into the house and to the surprise of the Greek gods she was allowed into the house. When they saw that they quickly teleported to the house however they were all rejected and heard Naruto's mocking laughter.

The goddess that was allowed into the house was Hestia as Naruto was told my Rhea to let her into the house as she wasn't like the others in her family and was usually the one that tried to calm everyone down.

When Hestia entered the house she was shocked by the amount of people living in the house. She was also surprised to find Amaterasu and Ninsun in the house with Rhea. She couldn't find Tiamat due to Naruto hiding her in his vault due to not wanting to give away their secrets. When Rhea saw Hestia she hugged and cried into her shoulder, shocking Hestia leading the group to explain what has been happening.

When Hestia heard the story she was in shock that she and her brother and sisters made their mother feel unloved and spent the rest of the day with Rhea comforting her and once she was finished Naruto and the rest of the girls dragged Hestia to another room to her confusion.

When they were in the room they explained to Hestia that she needs to try and control her family better as they are becoming a massive problem for humanity as the rape and steal anything that they want from humanity. When Hestia heard all that she was told she was in shock that her family could fall so low and promised to do her best to talk to them.

After the chat she quickly left back for Olympus leaving the family alone in the house to their relief and released Tiamat from the vault. It had taken Naruto 30 minutes of hugging to make it up to Tiamat for locking her away.

This was the reason why Naruto was enjoying his time watching TV with Amaterasu however their relaxation was soon interrupted by Rhea as she asked Naruto a question.

"Hay Naruto did you know that the labyrinth has moved under camp half-blood?" Rhea asked Naruto as he turned to face her.

"Of course I know that the labyrinth moved under the camp as Kronos plans to use it to move monsters into the camp however I believe that the campers can handle the problem" Naruto told her making her nod her head.

"So what have you been doing recently?" Rhea asked Naruto making him smile at her making her blush.

"I've been having fun watching those at the camp and spending time with the girls and going out on dates. So far the camp has been entertaining as they have figured out that labyrinth is under the camp. They also don't know that they have a spy in the camp that is feeding information to Luke." Naruto told her making her get slightly jealous of him mentioning that he has been going on dates with the other women.