Chapter 2 New student

Kuoh 

It has been 12 years Ninsun saved Naruto and made him a demi-god when everyone found out about his powers and skills they were shocked because he could use the same powers and abilities that Gilgamesh could however there was a big difference between the two as Naruto's gate of Babylon could store and shoot anything out of it without the limitations that Gilgamesh has as he doesn't need to change forms to access more power or items like Gilgamesh does however Naruto and Gilgamesh share their treasures with each other meaning if one has it the other one does too.

After 10 years of training Naruto was considered to be Gilgamesh's equal after a major battle between the two and they end up in a tie much to their mothers happiness as now she knew nether would be alone in this world now that they had each other however Gilgamesh only reply to the end of the fight was for Naruto to get stronger but both Naruto and Ninsun knew that Gilgamesh was happy because now he knew that their was someone who could see the world the same way he does and he wouldn't be lonely anymore.

However recently Uruk has received reports that there was a lot of supernatural activity around Kuoh town in Japan, so Gilgamesh decided to send Naruto there to investigate what was happening within the town. When Naruto asked what Gilgamesh would say when its found out that Gilgamesh sent him there he just said to him 'if they ask I'll just say, you guys do this all the time to me it's only fair that I do the same' and that was all Gilgamesh said on the matter and sent Naruto on his way.

Naruto was now standing in front of the Kuoh academy gate as he made it so that he would be a transfer student so that he could blend in with the area to make himself less suspicious to the supernatural that was around Kuoh and to also keep a closer eye on the Devil heirs as he heard they go to this school.

'Great why do I even need to go to school when I already know everything. I mean come on if I look at something a understand it immediately so what's the point' Naruto thought to himself trying to get comfy in the school uniform 'oh yeah because for some reason two devil heiress are here' Naruto continued to debate with himself if going to school as a good idea when someone interrupted his thoughts when they Spoke to him.

"You must be the new student Naruto Uzumaki. It is nice to meet you" a girl with glasses spoke to him.

'great it's I found one of the heirs already now think how Gilgamesh would introduce himself' but pause when an image of Gilgamesh calling the heir a mongrel, so he decided to wing it. "yes, that's me it's nice to meet you miss?" Naruto said to the girl with a bow

"Right I'm Souna Shitori and I'm the student council president and I'm here to give you your timetable." She said as she hands over a piece of paper with subject he will be studying and what room.

"Thank you" Naruto said as he took the paper and walked into the school to look for the classroom for his subject. After while walking he found the classroom and knocked on the door and waited for the teacher.

"Come in" a voice from the other side said. Once Naruto heard the voice, he opened the door and walked though "Oh you must be the new student we were told about" the teacher said as Naruto nodded his head." Please introduce yourself" the teacher asked him.

"Hello everyone, my name is Naruto Uzumaki I like reading, sleeping, my family and being alone my dislikes are arrogant people, perverts, people who wake me up and people who hurt my family." Naruto said with a smile making all the girls in the room squeal about how good he looks and calling him the golden prince of Kuoh however the boys had a different reaction groaning about him taking all the girls and calling him another pretty boy.

"Well thank you for the introduction please sit next to Issei" the teacher said "Issei can you raise your hand please" the teacher asked the boy who did as he was told.