Chapter 14 ABSOLUTE DEMONIC FRONT - BABYLONIA Part 2

The group of Naruto, Chaldeans, goddesses and servants were talking to each other with each other about their plans to confront Gorgon. They were all currently standing around a map with icons on it to mark important location as well as the allied and the enemy forces.

"As you can see most of Gorgon's forces are protecting her blood fort. The blood fort is her base of operation and where she takes the humans that have been captured by her, we do not know the reasons why she had been taking them their however it cannot be for anything good." Naruto told everyone present as he pointed to each of the icons on the map showing Gorgon's forces.

"Right but how are we going to get to Gorgon as we would have to go through all her demonic beast and then somehow enter the blood fort" said to Naruto who only smirked at her a presented a miniature axe.

"We will use that was next to Quetzalcoatl temple and launch with Quetzalcoatl at the blood fort that will destroy it." Naruto said a took the small axe and slammed it down on the small mountain crushing it.

"But what about the demonic beasts that would then go back to the blood fort to defend it?" Ushiwakmaru asked Naruto who paused to think and then smiled and then took the miniatures of Ushiwakmaru, Benkei, Leonidas and Quetzalcoatl and placed them a distance away from the fort and then moved the other miniatures of Ana, Merlin, Mash, Ishtar and Ritsuka to the blood fort.

"Group one which is Ushiwakmaru's group will be the distraction that will draw the demonic beasts away from the fort while Ritsuka's team will sneak into the fort and kill Gorgon" Naruto told them making them nod their heads.

The next day everyone was getting ready for the mission. Quetzalcoatl was able to use her Quetzlcoatlus to carry Marduk's axe to Uruk and in a position where she can throw the axe at the blood fort. Ushiwakmaru was cleaning her armour and sword with Benkei, Leonidas was training will the wall guards, Ishtar was counting the number of gems she has, Merlin was talking with Ana and Mash and Ritsuka were talking to the people at Chaldea. Before Ritsuka and Merlin met up with the others they started a conversation with each other.

"You know what just for the fun of it Ritsuka I will answer 1 question of your choice and I will answer it truthfully" Merlin told the boy making him smile.

"Okay then why did you decide to serve Naruto?" Ritsuka asked the mage making him snicker a bit then start to laugh.

"Truly you are one strangle person; you are talking to the person who help raise king Arthur and is one of the strongest mages in history and your question is such a simple one" Merlin said loud with mirth making Ritsuka embarrassed.

"However I like that about you. To answer your question it is because truth be told me and Naruto hold more in common than not. You see the two of us hold no attachments to humans themselves, Naruto is an adjudicator someone who tries to keep humans on a fair scale that is why he protects mankind but doesn't favor individuals. On the other hand I'm only a spectator I don't ever take sides humankind or individuals, it is not my business" Merlin said to the boy making him think about what he was told.

"Hmm, but it seems like the both of you like humans though" Ritsuka said making Merlin laugh.

"You know your pretty bold to say something like that. Well I won't deny it your right both of us are fond of humans" Merlin told Ritsuka confusing him.

"You don't have an attachment to humans but you still like them isn't that a contradiction?" Ritsuka asked Merlin.

"Well that more of a difference of perspective. Naruto believes that the things humans create have meaning but I on the other hand am interested in the end of mankind I continue to survive to witness that, so that just means that the both of us are inhuman. I am a mix of a human and an incubus, I have studied mankind however understanding them still eludes me. In the end an incubus is nothing more than the stuff of dreams." Merlin said solemnly to Ritsuka.