Chapter 20 Naruto and the last Olympian

Naruto was currently relaxing in the bath after going on another date with Rhea. So far the relationship has steadily progressed to the point where she was comfortable sleeping next to Naruto after their dates making him happy that she was comfortable however while he was relaxing he felt a massive pulse of divinity across the whole of New York making Naruto grown and quickly dry himself and get dress and got back downstairs to see the other women waiting for him.

"So the titans and their army have begun their attack" Artoria said making everyone groan and nod their heads. "What are we going to do?" She asked the people around her making everyone look at Naruto making him sigh.

"We aren't going to do anything; this is the Greek gods and demi-gods problem and they need to sort things out otherwise they will become reliant on us and the gods will believe that I serve them and their whims." Naruto told them making them nod their heads. "However we will protect our house encase Kronos sends some of his army to attack us" Naruto told them making everyone in the room gear up ready to fight.

"But the Greek gods are busy fighting Typhon and won't be able to help the demi-gods" Mordred told Naruto as if to remind him of the fact making him nod his head.

"And for good reason, I'm not about to help them when they are experiencing doing real work after 2 and a half millennia of not doing anything. It will also expose their true colours to the demi-gods that are fighting for them." Naruto told them making them laugh at the insult however Rhea frowned.

"Don't worry Rhea I'm sure they will be fine even though Hades and Poseidon aren't helping them as they are busy with their own domains as Hades is busy trying to keep the bulk of the monsters in the underworld while Poseidon is busy defending his kingdom from attack meaning that Zues is the only one powerful enough to do any real damage to Typhon." Naruto told her reassuringly making her smile and nod her head.

Naruto then summoned a magical mirror that showed them the progress of the war with everyone paying attention to the fights that was happening as well as the plans that each side had. Naruto was a little disappointed with Kronos when he didn't use any tactical strategies other than to spit his force to attack the demi-gods from multiple sides. Naruto believed this was due to Kronos' and the titans arrogance that they thought of this plan.

Naruto and the girls watched as Hypnos put all of the mortals in the city asleep with his divinity making it easier for the demi-gods and titans to move around the city without causing mass panic that could cause more destruction.

Everyone watched as the hunters and campers were building defensives and making fortifications around the empire state building to protect it from the monsters and the titans. Naruto and the girls watched as the campers were killing the monsters easily however they were having problems holding the Titans back.

Everyone one then watched as Percy came back to the campers and told them that he had levelled his playing field to fight Kronos. They then watched as Promethean came and gave Percy Pandora's pithos so that the campers may surrender.

They then watched as Percy order the campers and hunters around to protect the elevator to Olympus however they were interrupted when a drakon appeared and started to attack the campers and the hunters however it was interrupted when a camper when to attack it but was hit.

Naruto and the girls watched as the campers surrounded the camper that was hit by the drakon. The campers came running to help them however it revealed that the camper to be Silena Beauregard where with her dying breath told everyone that she was the spy that told Luke about the camp and campers shocking everyone.

They tried to save her however she soon passed away with a smile on her face saying that she could see her boyfriend. Once she passed Clarisse went into a rage and attack the drakon and in her rage she killed the drakon.