Chapter 11 4th Great Ninja War

Writers Key

"Sup" Normal speech.

'Sup' a persons thoughts.

"Gae bolg" Items Name

"Gae bolg" Items technique or a power being used.

It has been a week since the meeting about the aftermath of the fight between the Sumerian-Shinto faction and everyone was relaxing and enjoying themselves. Naruto was enjoying spending time with Naruko and Mito and showing them the rest of the world.

"So Naruko, Mito what do you think of this world?" Naruto asked his sisters while sitting down in a park in Japan.

"I like it here it's peaceful and I don't have to worry about someone coming to kill me because of Kurama nor because I come from a different village." Naruko said as she looked around the park to see children enjoying themselves playing on the swings and other park equipment.

"I just happy that you and Mito can enjoy you yourselves like Normal children and teens" Naruto said as he gave Naruko a head pat making her smile while watching Mito play with the other kids in the park.

Mito looked over to see Naruko getting her head pat and was getting jealous, so she ran over to Naruto and Naruko and grabbed Naruto other hand and put it on her head, Naruto seeing this laughed and started to rub her head too.

"Do you want to go home Mito? So, we can get something to eat?" Naruto asked Mito who nodded her head making Naruto and Naruko get up from the bench they were sitting on then Naruto picked up Mito and teleported home with Naruko.

Naruto with Mito and Naruko walked into the kitchen to see Ninsun cooking dinner for everyone, so Naruto, Naruko and Mito walked to the throne room to eat something after a while Ninsun came into the throne room carrying a large amount of food into the room. After eating Ninsun told Naruto and Naruko to meet her in her room.

"So why did you call us here mother?" Naruto asked Ninsun who was sitting on her bed relaxing.

"I called you here because I have had a vision about the elemental nations. The villages have banded together to fight a man calling himself Madara Uchiha who has collected the other 7 tailed beasts and has started the 4th great ninja war." Ninsun told the sibling making them look at each other.

"I don't see why you are telling me because I don't care about anyone over there as the ones that I do love and care about are here" Naruto said to the both of them however Naruko looked at him.

"Please Nii-San I know that you don't like the people their however I still have some friends there that I would like to know are safe." Naruko told her brother making him sigh.

"Fine but you need to stay close to me as I won't allow the people there get their hands on you" Naruto told her making her nodded her head in agreement and ran out to get her stuff.

"Make sure you look after her Naruto" Ninsun told her son making him smile at her.

"Of because I did promise to look after her and make sure she was safe" Naruto said with a smile making Ninsun happy.

Naruko soon returned with her ninja equipment and hugged Ninsun before running towards Naruto and then hugged him making him sigh and teleport them to the elemental nations.

With the elemental nations.

The beginning of the war everything was going fine for the allied shinobi forces as they were able to fight and defeat all of the revived ninja's from the different villages as well as the Zetsu clones that were hidden among their forces and the army however when the man who called himself Madara joined the fight they were put onto the defensive as the man was able to revive the former jinchuriki and implanted them with a Renniegan and a sharingan.