Chapter 12 A Plea For Help

Everyone in the Sumerian-Shinto pantheon was currently resting and enjoying the peace that they worked hard for. Gilgamesh (Caster) and Amaterasu were even talking to other faction leaders to discuss peace and alliances so that no one has to worry about another great war happening that would destroy the planet.

Currently everyone was in the throne room talking and joking about things happily as they all finally had a day off as they have been really busy the past few days.

"I still can't believe you wanted to fight a person with the power of a primordial. If that wasn't so bad you decided that you wanted to kill the big boss just because you were getting bored. Maybe I should teach you to be a team player and allow other people to help." Ereshkigal said exasperated making Naruto snicker a bit but stopped when he received a glare from his other Girlfriends.

"Whipped" Gilgamesh (caster) coughed out making Sindri give him the same glare making him shut up and got a smirk from Naruto. The group then continued to enjoy themselves with talking to each other and making fun of Ishtar however out of nowhere an Oldman with red eyes appeared in the middle of the room but before anyone could attack both Naruto and Gilgamesh raise their hands to stop them.

"What can we do for you Zelretch?" Naruto asked politely shocking all the gods in the room as they now knew who this person was.

"You mean to tell us that this is the dimension traveler Zelretch? Amaterasu asked Naruto who nodded his head.

"I need a favor" Zelretch spoke making everyone in the room listen to the conversation.

"And what would that favor be?" Gilgamesh (Caster) asked interested in what the dimension traveler wanted from them

"I need one of you" He said pointing at Gilgamesh (caster) and Naruto "To come to my dimension as recently humanity has been incinerated from their roots of their past. There has been someone or thing has been changing the timeline where different events happen for example Camelot never fell or the disappearance of a certain king after he lost his best friend." Once Zelretch stopped speaking everyone in the room was quite as the understood how serious the situation is because if something was strong enough to change history then it would be a major threat. Naruto and Gilgamesh (caster) look at each other.

"If what I understand is correct in what you are asking is that you want ether myself or Gilgamesh to replace the missing Gilgamesh from your world and make sure that the singularity is fixed?" Naruto asked the Oldman and received a nod.

"That is correct however there are people trying to fix the problem called Chaldea Security Organization that protect the human order with the help of servants however the problem is that they won't arrive in time to fix the problem. so that is why I asked for your help" Zelretch said to the people in the room. Naruto and Gilgamesh (caster) were looking at each other in the eyes like they were talking about what to do and who would do it.

"I'll go my brother has important duties to do here and I'm the only one free to do the task you asked" Naruto said shocking everyone in the room.

"You cannot be serious Naruto we need you here" Artoria yelled out making the other woman nodded their heads in agreement with her.

"She right. They're not our people" Amaterasu said in agreement with the other woman trying to persuade Naruto not to go.

"I have to it is my duty as the brother of Gilgamesh and one of the people closest to being a god. I must make sure that humanity survives into the next era." Naruto said to the girls making them tear up a bit.

"Then be safe and comeback to us" Ereshkigal said with a tear staid smile making Naruto simile back at her and the other women.

Naruto then walked over to Zelretch who opened a portal to his dimension and the both of them walked though the portal with Naruto waving goodbye.