Chapter 13 ABSOLUTE DEMONIC FRONT - BABYLONIA Part 1

"You're boring." Naruto said as he walked over to his throne and sat back down "Come back when you know how to fight." Naruto finished his sentence.

"King Naruto are these not the people that you were expecting?" Sindri asked Naruto as she had heard their discussion on waiting for support.

"Well, they were brought here by Merlin, so most likely they are" Naruto told her.

"King Naruto please just hear us out- "Ritsuka was about to explain the reason why they were there but was interrupted by Naruto.

"There is no need. You must learn that I am capable of all things and so also possess all Knowledge was well and I am quite aware of what you and Chaldea are after" Naruto told them shocking them at what he just said.

"Then that is all the more reason to hear us out. If we don't receive the holy grail from the era, then humanity is finished. We have to hurry... up... an- "Ritsuka began to explain their need to collect all of the holy grails however went quiet when a golden ripple appeared next to Naruto and the holy grail came out and allowing Naruto to grab it.

"Is something wrong? You said you were looking for the holy grail" Naruto said with a smirk, and he looked at the holy grail.

"Is that the holy grail? but how do you have it?" Mash said in shock of what she was seeing.

"I own every treasure in the world, so of course I would also own the holy grail and if I'm telling the truth, it is probably the reason why the three goddess are attacking Uruk" Naruto said as he put the Holy grail back into his gate.

"Then that means-" Ritsuka began to say however he was interrupted by Naruto.

"No, you will not be getting the holy grail! At least not yet you see my people are under constant attack daily and I can only do so much. That is why you Ritsuka Fujimaru will help me. You do that for me, and I will give you the holy grail as thanks for your help." Naruto told the last master of humanity making the boy nod his head.

"So, what is it you need us to do?" Ritsuka asked Naruto making him smile and nod his head.

"Very good, what I need you to do is very simple, I need you to go find Ishtar and ask her for help. She might be a useless goddess however she has something that will help the people of Uruk tremendously" Naruto told the boy who looked confused.

"But how will we convince her to help?" Mash asked. Instead of answering the question he open a gate and a bunch of gems and jewels fell out onto the floor glowing brightly.

"Tell her I will pay her for her help in defending Uruk from its enemies" Naruto said as he picked up another clay tablet and went back to work allowing Sindri to lead them out and to a house that they can use.

Once everyone was settled into their new house Sindri asked everyone to meet her so that she can explain how thing are going to work for them and some of the tasks that they will be required to asked of them.

"Do you think Naruto knows about the fake Enkidu?" Mash asked the people in the room making the atmosphere turn solemn.

"Yes, he does however he doesn't seem to be bothered about it. He made it seem like Enkidu was of no importance even though Enkidu was his brothers best friend" Sindri said to everyone making look confused.

"That is not really how Naruto feels. He is actually quite upset and angry, to Naruto Enkidu was someone like a brother even though they have never meet, this is due to Naruto's special clairvoyance where he can see the past, present and the future. He has actually seen how Enkidu and Gilgamesh were together. The reason why it seems like Naruto doesn't care is because Naruto has forced himself to remain calm in order to be the idea king for Uruk otherwise he would have left to face Enkidu" Merlin explained to everyone in the room how Naruto was feeling making Sindri upset however she didn't show it.