Chapter 1 Little brother

DxD world

Gilgamesh was doing what he usually does, working himself to death (again) to keep Uruk safe from anybody that threatens it which usually involves killing devils, fallen angels or beating up me more idiotic gods who think they should rule in his place. Right now, he is talking to his attendant about matters and problems that Uruk has.

"My king we have been approached by more fallen angels and devils demanding to hand over Uruk to them." Sinduri informed her king.

"Don't those mongrels that call themselves leader have any control over their people. This is getting ridiculous" Gilgamesh said annoyed at the faction leaders.

"It appears not, or they are just complacent with what people do around them" Sinduri said making Gilgamesh nod his head.

"Then they are no king but just a puppet. It is a king's job to make sure his people are safe and happy, but you don't bend to their every whim or else there will be chaos." Gilgamesh said as with wisdom as he had learned from his mistakes from the past and promised to be a better king to his people rather than a tyrant.

"I see you are still keeping your promise that's good but please remember to rest my king." Sinduri said with a smile making Gilgamesh sigh.

"I will but I need to do this first and has anyone seen my mother? she usually crushing me in her hugs at this time" Gilgamesh said making everyone in the room laugh.

"Lady Ninsun said she was going traveling and will be back soon" Sinduri said to her king who nodded his head he was about to move no to more topics but stopped when he heard yelling.

"Gil" something in the distance said catching the king's attention "Gil" the voice was getting closer and Gilgamesh had a feeling he knew who it was "Gil!" Gilgamesh didn't have time to do anything when he was tackled into a hug.

"Hello mother" Gilgamesh said tiredly to his mother was still crushing his ribs with her hug.

"Hello my little boy" Ninsun said making Gilgamesh sigh she was ever going to stop calling him that "I have a present for you" she continued catching Gilgamesh attention as he liked getting presents from his mother but he was never going to tell her that.

"Really?" Gilgamesh said with a raised eyebrow trying to play off his excitement.

"Yeah hang on" she said as she flashed a way leaving a excited Gilgamesh and in another flash she was back with something in her arms "This Gilgamesh is your present you're an older brother now" she said as she show what was in her arms. It was a little boy that looked like Gilgamesh did when he was younger the only difference was the whisker marks on his cheeks.

Gilgamesh was in shock that he had a younger brother and had so many questions to ask however when he looked at the boy his clairvoyance activated and he could see everything about the boy and his past so looked at his mother "He is a strong one alright to keep live with only a 1/3 of his soul" Gilgamesh said with a smile this boy was indeed worth to be his brother because even he doubted he could live with a 1/3 of his soul.

"That he is I'm glad your accepting of your brother Gilgamesh I know how you can be sometimes" Ninsun said with a knowing look on her face making Gilgamesh blush a little knowing what she meant.

1 hour later

The mother and son duo gave Naruto his own room within his ziggurat so that he may rest while the two talked about what to do from now on as they have noticed the biblical faction are starting to make more political and military moves around the world.

With Naruto

Naruto woke in a room he wasn't familiar with and was starting to panic that someone kidnapped him to ether kill or hold for ransom so that they could get money or information but his thoughts paused when he noticed that he could breathe easier and the pain though out his body has gone.