Chapter 16 Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief

Before this chapter begins, I would like to give a shout out to grandmega154 for giving me the idea to do a Percy Jackson crossover.

It was early morning when Naruto return to camp-half blood and saw Percy, Annabeth and Grover getting ready to leave camp to go somewhere to Naruto decided to ask them.

"Why are you in such a rush this morning? Going somewhere?" Naruto asked the group making them turn around to see Naruto standing Next to them scaring them.

"W-W-What are you doing here Naruto?" Percy stuttered afraid of Naruto making Naruto frown but quickly schooled his face.

"I was just arriving back at camp to observe the rest you mongrels and saw you packing your things and getting ready to leave. What did you get board of this place already?" Naruto asked the group making them blush in embarrassment.

"Percy was given a quest where he must retrieve Zeus's master bolt before the end of the summer solstice or else there will be a war between Zeus and Poseidon that would lead to the other gods taking sides. Chiron believes that Hades has it" Annabeth said to Naruto making him smirk at the group making them feel nervous.

"Oh this seems interesting. So the king of babies has lost his favourite toy and thinks that his brother was responsible for it, why am I not surprised. I was just going to stay in camp to see how these demi-gods train but now I'm interested in your quest, so I'll becoming along I do hope you entertain me" Naruto told the group making them gulp from nervousness.

The group and Naruto then went on their way with the Greek demi-gods talking to each other and planning how to get to the underworld on the bus however it suddenly stops making everyone get off so that the driver could fix the problem. During this time the group looked around and found 3 old ladies knitting giving the 3 Greek demi-gods a bad feeling and that feeling increased when they watch them cut some red string with a pair of scissors.

Naruto seeing this walked over to the old ladies and gave them a smirk and pick up the string they cut and tie the strings back together however the string changed from red to gold shocking the old ladies as the watch Naruto walk away from them.

"He's dangerous sisters. He can see the strings of fate we weave and can change them" One of the sisters said to the others.

"Then we must be careful to manipulate thing further" One of the other sisters said making them nod their heads.

The group of demi-gods watched Naruto return shocked and horrified at what he did. They then watched him summon a large golden platform with a throne on it, Naruto then sat down on the throne and beckoned them to get onto the platform.

When everyone was on the platform it started to float into the air and then when a good distance above the ground it started flying shocking everyone.

"What is this flying device?" Annabeth asked Naruto who raised his eyebrows in interest.

"Oh, a daughter of Athena in search for knowledge. This flying device is called a vimana and was used by the Indian gods to travel." Naruto told the girl shocking her and look at the platform.

"If it belonged to the Indian gods, why do you have one?" Annabeth asked again making Naruto smirk at her.

"Have you heard of the tale of Gilgamesh" Naruto asked the girl making her nodded her head "Then you should know that when it was said that Gilgamesh collect every treasure on the earth, it wasn't for nothing and since I'm younger brother I have the same power and access to his vault where he kept them." Naruto told her interesting her even more.

"So that is the power of being a demi-god of Ninsun. Every treasure in the world and to be able to use them as weapons." Annabeth said to him however Naruto shook his head.