Chapter 1

Hey guys, SURPRISE !
I really couldn't wait till Monday to publish the first story. You guys have been so good to me. I've reached more than 100 followers and I'm reaching 80k on the story This Can't Be.
Thank you guys so much !
DONT FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR READING LIST.
The other one is completed.
COMMENT,VOTE,ENJOY
-xoxo Honey Times

----------------------------------------

I'm awoken by sunlight shining through the curtains and cars honking in the Upper East Side.
I sit up yawning and stretching . I rub at my eyes and swing my legs to the side of the bed, I check the clock that says 8:45. I walk over to the window to open the curtains wide. I stare out at my view of the city.

New York City that is. I've moved in and quickly settled a couple weeks ago which now holds my permanent residency thanks to my mom. She agreed time away in a new setting was just what I needed and she was right.

I head to the kitchen to pour me a mug of coffee. With the click of a button on the kitchen island countertop a female voice fills the room.

"Good Morning Ms. Dakota"

"Good Morning Gracie."

Gracie is my new manager. I decided I wanted to do things my own way. So I told my dad I was looking for a new manager so I didn't need his manager. My dad a complete fit. I really don't want to re hash that memory so let's move on.
Gracie has been a family friend since I was little and always told me only positive advice growing up. She works as a press release agent and thought she would be perfect and now she runs with me full time.

"You have your brunch meeting with Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel at 11:30, then Elle's cover photoshoot, only the informative session at 1. Lunch over in the YSL office at 2 and finish the day with a magazine interview for Marie Claire just a few questions and that's it."

"Okay sounds good"

"Okay, I'll have the girls arrive in 20 minutes for hair and makeup. "

"Okay"

The voice fades as I finish my coffee and make my way to the shower.

I'm out in 20 minutes just in time to hear the door ring. I head over in my black satin robe and wet hair.

"Hey come on in."

----------
"You want me to wear your designs?" I take a tentative sip from the cup of water provide at this meeting

Karl Lagerfeld from Chanel smiles and says "Yes you're a very gorgeous women and have the ideal body."

"Well why do you want me to wear it?" I ask shyly

"Paris Couture Fashion Week is coming up in 4 weeks and I'd like you to wear one of my designs while you're there. " he says

"Which is?"

"A design from my pre fall 2014 collection"
He takes out a sketch and shows a black button up shirt and pants set.

"They're lamb skin" he says

"Oh I see and you want me to?"

"Debut it"

"Okay sure"

"You'll do it?"

"Yes, I'm all for black clothing" I giggle

He smiles "Great... I'll have the girls take your measurements and send them to you a week before fashion week so you can take it with you"
He comes closer to me and says "Now I have to go catch a flight to LA. See you soon my dear" he kisses my both cheeks and heads out.