Chapter 20

Short chapter I know.
But this was pending.
I was studying for finals.
I'm done with the ones for today so I decided to upload this part.
I'll be uploading the second part this week.
Bare with me guys.
Enjoy, Comment, Vote and Review

-xoxo Honey
PS: I made an ask.fm so ask me questionsss! I'd love to hear from you guys! My username is: honeydipzz

---------------------

Dakota Part 1

His face is etched with confusion and anger.

Oh fuck

"What are you talking about?" He says with a tone filled with incertitude

My eyes fall upon Amelia's and she looks at me as if not understanding what came out of my mouth.

I look down at my hands, fiddling with my fingers.

"Dakota what did you say."

There's a lump in my throat and suddenly, breathing becomes difficult. I'm feeling overwhelmed and hot.

"Dakota!" He shouts making me jump and so I look up at him.

He's in a menacing pose, like a time bomb about to explode.

"Speak Dakota or so help me god" he exasperates

"You're not the father of Dulcie" I say with a sudden shyness

Amelia breaks the silence with laughter "Do you hear how absurd you sound."

Jamie isn't even looking at me

"Its true, some guy approached me in Hawaii and told me he-"

"Hawaii? I've never even been to Hawaii for christs sakes! This man just comes up to you with claims. You're more delusional than I thought." Amelia says with a angered stance

"You have to believe me Jamie. I didn't want to cause harm but..."

"You just can't bare the thought that my daughter is Jamie's daughter too."

"No" I furrow my eyebrows "I don't care about that I-"

"You see she doesn't even care Jamie-"

"No I meant-"

"Shut up" Jamie says with closed eyes and fists.

When he opens them all I see is pain.

No....

He turns to her and hands her the check "Get the fuck out, get lost for a couple of days before the scheduling."

She nods and leaves.

I'm left all breathless and awkward as he stands, leaning on the door with one hand and his back to me.

"Jamie-"

He lifts his hand up to silence me. Shaking his head he opens the door.

"If you'll excuse me I'll be spending the night alone with my daughter." He says without looking at me and leaves.

A shaky gasp escapes from my mouth and I place my hand over to mask my ragged breathing.

What just happened? What did I do?

I bend slowly to sit down. I place my hand over my belly and a feeling of anxiety courses through me.

I hear a keycard get inserted into the lock and I stand. Jamie.