Chapter 13

Short Chapter today ❤️

Dakota Part 2

"Jordan" I say. His face is filled with confusion . He stares at everyone and his eyes land back on me. He walks out of the room leaving the room filled with awkwardness.

"Jordan" I call his name out as I head to the living room

"What's everyone doing here? Who are they? Why is your co worker here?"

I give him silence

"Tell me? I come back and there's a bunch of randoms in the apartment. Your mom called me and told me you were here. I'm coming straight from the airport"

I return silence once more

"What now you can't say anything to me? The cat got your FUCKEN tongue"

"THATS ENOUGH" Jamie calls out coldly from behind him

Jordan turns around giving Jamie a wtf look

"Jamie" I say

"I know she's your coworker and she's your friend or what ever but this doesn't concern you"

"Yes it does"

"No it doesn't, can you give us privacy"

Jamie stares back at him

"Dude why do you care so much. Why are you all up in our bussiness"

"Ja-"

"Because she's my fiancé"

"What?" Jordan quickly turns around at me

Jamie comes and joins me by my side. He lifts my hand showing Jordan the ring he proposed to me with.
"Stop" I whisper and bring my hand back to my side. Jamie looks at me.

"You're fiancé" Jordan says as if he's trying out the word

"Jordan I can explain"

"Explain?" Jamie asks me

"Yeah she needs to explain how I come back from being weeks outside of the country for work and all of a sudden my girlfriend is engaged. And nonetheless with her co worker?"

"Girlfriend?" Jamie steps back from me

"No we were in a break, you said so yourself."

"Bullshit, I didn't know on a break meant breakup."

"I'm pretty sure it does."

"You're really going to make an excuse."

"You wouldn't answer, I kept calling. I told you we needed to talk you didn't listen. I told you so many times."

"Unbelievable" Jordan snickers and walks out the apartment

"Jordan" I walk towards the door but Jamie holds me back

"You're really going to chase after him?"

"Jamie" I look him the eyes

"Don't." He glares

"I have to." I pull my wrist free from him and walk out.

--------------------------
"Jordan wait" I call out from reception "Jordan please"

"Why?" He shouts loudly as he turns "you want to clear your conscience?"

"No I want to explain."

"Explain what? Everything was very clear."

"Jo-"

"You know what you can explain. Out of all the men in the world, why your costar? The one you fucked for millions of people to watch."