Chapter 7

Hey guys thanks for being so patient.
I hope you guys are liking the story so far. I'm torn between making this just a romance or a romance drama. Ease comment and tell me. Some of you guys want hearts and flowers and others of you want drama too.
Anyways let me know ...
Vote, Comment and Enjoy
-xoxo HoneyTimes ❤️❤️❤️

She lifts my chin up and with her baby blue eyes, she stares right through me. It pains me to have her be the one that is going through this with me.

"How did she even do the test with out you ?"

"Probably a blood sample from Dulice and me. We came here a couple days ago and I was asked to donate blood for if in case Amelia were to suffer blood loss and I guess she used that blood to do the test"

"Listen to me, you won't loose Dulcie. You're going to be the best dad and they can't do anything to take her away from you. And if anything ends up happening I'll be here. I'm not
going to let her fuck up the chance of Dulcie being with her father."

I hold her soft cold hands. Her eyes give me reassurance and strength. But they're also my weakness.
"I love you" I say

"And I you baby" she smiles

"Nothing and no one will tear us apart but we have to lay low for a while"

"Why?"

"Just so she can sleep better at night. And maybe she'll drop the case"

"Maybe."

"I have to go. Jordan has been calling me and I haven't been able to pick up."

"Are you going to tell him?"

"No not yet."

"Why not?"

"If we're going to make Amelia think we're done it needs to include me and Jordan"

"No. I don't care. I don't-"

She kisses me before I even have a chance to finish my sentence.
"Dream of me" she smiles and walks off.

"Always" I shout back

---------[honeytimesoriginal]---------

I walk back into the room. Amelia is laying down watching tv.
"I'm not going to appeal"

"You won't see your daughter then"

"We should get married"

"What?" She turns her head to me

"You heard me. Dulcie needs both parents."

Amelia smiles and sits up "I knew you were going to let that little girl get in the way of us being happy with our child"

"No I'm not"

"Okay this is good. I'll call my lawyer and set up a civil wedding"

"Wait. Don't rush into this so quickly"

"Let's just wait till after the reshoots"

"Sounds perfect for me"

"We'll be done in 3 months"

"By December ? Perfect we can have a Christmas wedding" she clasps her hands together.

"Yeah sure" I walk out the room

"The fuck did I just do" I shake my head. This will surely distract her though.

---------------------------
"Okay Amelia. Congratulations I wish you and your family the best. After 3 days here I'm pretty sure that you want to go to your own house"