Chapter 12

Hey guys, I've been MASSIVELY busy I'm sooooooooooo sorry.
Thank you guys for the patience.
Hope all is well in this Saturday/Sunday.
Im sorry if there are grammar mistakes. I didn't have time to edit and I don't want you guys to wait much longer .
Comment Enjoy, Review ❤️❤️
-️xoxo HoneyTimes
------------------------------------------

Dakota Part 1

"Dakota..... Dakota wake up..... Baby"

"I'll call an ambulance"

"Please wake up"

"Dakota"

I hear muffled noises surround me but I can't find the strength to wake up. I feel tired and weak.

Something strong rests underneath my nose that causes me to cough out. My eyes widen and I look up. I'm in Jamie's arms with him holding cotton ball with alcohol.
He looks down at me with worried eyes

"Sam she's awake!" Jamie shouts as he discards of the cotton ball

"You scared me" he says

I inhale deeply and cover my eyes. The lighting is giving me a headache. He pulls me into his chest and kisses my cheek repeatedly. I remove my hands from my face and hug him harder.

"The ambulance has arrived" Sam walks in "Dakota how are you feeling"

"Just a little lightheaded. There's no need for an ambulance"

"You've been feeling sick for almost 3 weeks and now you faint on me?" Jamie scolds "The paramedics need to check on you"

I roll my eyes "Fine"

"Don't roll your eyes" he hugs me harder

--------

"Well everything is looking okay" The female paramedic takes the arm band off. She packs everything up and once she does she says

"I'd go see a doctor just to make sure have him check your iron levels and high blood pressure.

Fuck my pills!!!!!!!

"Thank you" Sam says at the paramedics "Do you want more water?" She asks.

"Yes please" I croak

I look over at Jamie and his face is so flooded with worry.

"I'm okay" I sit up.

"We should get you to a doctor"

"No!"

"Why?"

"I know why I fainted."

"Why?" He asks

"I didn't eat breakfast"

Lie

"What? We're almost at lunch time."

"I just wasn't hungry"

Lie. I hate 4 pancakes and 5 pieces of bacon from the catering truck on set.

"Well we're going to have a full meal right now." He stands up with me still in his arms. He puts me down and kisses my forehead.

"Yeah go ahead. The second take was the best one." She hands me a water bottle.

"I'm going to miss you guys." She gives us a hug "I'll see you soon. We need to catch dinner before the premiers"

"Of course" I hug her. Jamie hugs her too and kisses the top of her head.

"Well" she wipes her tears "That's a wrap. I'll see you guys soon But now I need to head home to my family and catch a flight"