Chapter 2

Hey guys !
I hope you're having a wonderful Saturday !
This a second part to Dakota.
Thank you guys for the lovely comments and messages for chapter one. And just in general!❤️❤️❤️
Comment, Vote, ENJOY ❤️
-xoxo HoneyTimes

I arrive at JFK with Jordan and My mom.

"Hey Jordan, give me a minute with my mom please"

"Sure" he says then walks off with our cart of luggage

"Thanks for taking Zepp back with you to LA" I turn to my mom

"No problem, you're lucky that I was still in NY." She smiles

I inhale deeply and she scans my eyes. "You're worried about seeing him" she says

"What? Who?"

She looks at me and shakes her head "You don't have to do that. Not with me"

"I just don't know how to play this up with him.... I know I just can't jump back to filming all those scenes."

"By the end of the day all it will be is work hunny"

"And that's what I'm afraid of. That it will just be that to him. That he's completely forgot about me, when for me there isn't a day that I didn't think of him."

"You have to be strong" she places her hand on my cheek "Not only towards him but for yourself. You have Jordan now"

"I know"

"You have to be true to him" she places a loose lock of my hair over my ear "You got this Coqui"

"Thanks mom" ... "Bye Zeppelin" I kneel down to hug him.

I hug her then kiss her cheek and head off to Jordan.

"Ready?" he asks

"Yeah"

He holds out his hand and I place mine in his. Then we set off to the terminal.

-------[honeytimesoriginal]---------
"We're here.. Wake up"

"What?" I say with closed eyes

Jordan laughs. "Told you to take a nap not fall asleep"

"Sorry I was up all night. I didn't sleep well"

"Well let's go?"

-------

"Welcome back Ms.Johnson and Sir. Right this way I'll take you to your room"

"Wow accommodating" Jordan says

"I stayed here last time"

------
"We've settled you in at the same room as before is that alright?"

"Uhmm that's fine"

She leaves me and Jordan in the apartment. Everything has been re arranged. I walk to the bedroom and everything has been moved. No trace of what was with him anywhere. As it should be.

"So what now?" He comes over and picks me up

I squeal in surprise and place my arms around his neck.

"Mmmm I don't know? Do you want to go sight seeing?"

"I'd rather sight see you" he kisses my neck and places me on the couch. I giggle and he brings his mouth to mine.

I open my eyes and I look up to see a Jamie taking over my mouth. He pulls away and smirks down at me.
"Hey baby"

"What?" I shut my eyes and shake my head.
It's Jordan