Chapter 15

Hey guys I just want to say one thing only today.
This is a figment of my imagination. This isn't real. I want you to know I ship Damie I love Damie. There may be drama but I don't mean any harm I don't want you guys to feel bad or get mad lol. I love your excitement and how you guys ask questions and within each other try to find out the answer to my cliff hangers. You guys rock my little detectives !!
But some of you guys take it seriously which I don't want you to. Relax. Let loose. Don't suck the fun out of this app and story.
PS if there are some grammatical errors , I'm sorry I didn't have time to edit this and I don't want to keep you guys waiting
Anyways I love you guys
And this one is way longer .
Comment, Review , Vote, Enjoy
-️xoxo HoneyTimes ❤️❤️❤️

DAKOTA PART 1
Day After Christmas

2:45 am

Michelle ends the call with Jamie and looks up at me

"Dakota you need to tell him."

"He said we were a mistake, what was he going to think when I said I'm pregnant."

"He would have been happy"

"We need time to fix our side situations before we could think about each other"

"What about the baby? This isn't the baby's fault."

"I want my baby to be born into a serene environment."

"You and Jamie are serene"

"But everything around us isn't. My little one can't be born into a hostile environment."

"Dakota I just hope you know what you're doing"

"I do. I'll tell my parents I'm pregnant one week before February 14, I'm going to Hawaii all January and I'll be fresh and stress free and so will my baby. I need to relax . Please just support me."

She sighs "okay, well let's go or we will miss our flight to haaaaawaaaaaaiiiii" she smiles

--

Before flight

"Yes mom I promise, I'll call once I settle inside the place"

"Okay dear. I love you and your dad says hi"

"I love you guys so much and thank you for understanding"

"Of course baby, I know you need your space to relax after such stressful months"

"House party when I get back?"I smile

"Now you're talking my language" she laughs

"Okay mom bye" I end the call

-------------

As soon as we touch down in Hawaii and I automatically run to the bathroom of the airport. My stomach empties inside the toilet. It feels like a never ending situation. After a while I'm hanging on the toilet to keep myself balanced and steady.

"Dakota?" Michelle calls out

"Ugh, over here" I groan

"Are you okay?"

"No"

"Tooth brush?"

"Yes"

I finally gain my composure, enough for me to exit the stall. Michelle is waiting with my tooth brush so I take it and clean my mouth.

"Great start to a trip" Michelle mentions as I finish up.

I laugh loudly.

-----