Chapter 18

Didn't want to leave you guys hanging too long I hope you guys enjoy.
Thank you for your endless support.
*Forgive me if there are grammatical errors. I doubt it but I never knows. I just didn't want to lag the chapter any much longer. Anyways.
COMMENT VOTE REVIEW
ENJOY ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-️xoxo HoneyTimes
{[PS]. I've decided to continue
2 Shades 1 Grey because I think it isn't fair for those who have already started reading and liked it. }

-------------------------------------
Dakota

And as she says miscarriage my heart drops to my stomach. I feel as if someone has knocked the wind out of me. As if someone has snatched the thing I love the most from me and left me feeling empty inside.

I wheeze for air while feeling a lump in my throat

"No" I sob while in the mist of gasping for precious air.

Jamie hugs me and I cry into his shirt uncontrollably.

"Breath Dakota" The doctor stands up and rubs my back.

She causes me to cry harder.

This isn't fair.

"Nooooooooo please" I sob

I look up through my tears at doctor and she steps back

"I'll give you guys a minute." And walks out

"My baby" I'm sobbing "Why me"

Jamie picks me up and places me on, his lap. Cradling me like a baby. He sniffs repeatedly. I presume he's crying too.

"We'll get through this" he says in a wary tone

I sob incoherently.

----

After a few minutes, Jamie is still holding me on his lap. I shift because the position I'm is getting me a little uncomfortable.

I'm calmer. But I sniff here and there.

"Dakota?" Jamie asks as a I shift around his lap

I inhale and exhale hugging his arm tighter. His heart beat is relaxing. Just hearing it is soothing me.

He rubs my back softly, back and forth.

"Disaster always strikes us." I managed to say

"No" he kisses the top of my head "This is just something that is bringing us together and making us stronger. Our baby will be fine"

"And how do you know that." I sniffle

"Because," he whispers in my ear "Our child has the strongest mother I know."

I sit up and he kisses me softly on the lips. He returns me to the table and I lay back. I throw my arms over my face trying to mask the light of the room. Jamie hugs me, his body covering all of me.

There's a knock on the door but it doesn't phase me or him because he doesn't move either.

"Dakota, Jamie." says the doctor "I'm very sorry things end up this way but I want to discuss treatment options."

Jamie sits back oh his chair but I remain laying back. Fury courses through me.

"Dakota?" says the nurse. I remain still.

"Dakota" Jamie whispers "I'm sorry baby"

Tears begin to threaten but I can't contain them. They begin to fall down my face.