Chapter 3

I'm sorry I've took a long time to post. I've had a busy weekend.
But I promise with my spring break I'll try to post faster and make it longer.
Thanks for the lovely comments and support.
Enjoy, Vote and Comment ❤️
- xoxo HoneyTimes

We gather around the table. It's a long rectangular, brown wooden table but not so wide. Sam and Aaron are seated on one of the edges of the table while Dana and Erika in the other. Dakota, her plus one, Amelia and I are seated in the middle across from each other while the producers,writers and crew group fill in around us.
Fuck she looks good.
That black dress hugs her tiny waist and her legs. Fuck and those legs. I'm already imagining what they look like over my shoulders and I haven't even see her for 4 months.

"Jamie?"

"What?"

"Sit" Amelia says as she breaks my erotic thoughts

We all take a seat and settle in. I glance at Dakota and she bites her lip nervously.
Amelia cups my chin and brings me close to her face.
She crinkles her nose and smiles.
I look back at Dakota and she's eyeing cautiously.

"So Dakota you went fully blonde?" Amelia says

"Yeah I did. I thought a new look erased everything from my past. You know a fresh start" she looks at me

"So that would be Jordan ?" I ask

She's stunned at my question and she takes a moment to contemplate my brave outburst

She smiles and grabs Jordan's hand under the table to bring it on the table. He kisses her cheek but I turn away quickly.
That's how you wanna play baby?

The servers place our meals on the table. Amelia digs in quickly which makes me laugh. With her mouth full she turns and smiles "what?" She mutters
"Nothing ..." I look away. I look up at Dakota and she quickly removes her glance from me.
She travels her hand from Jordan's arm to his forearm.

My jaw clenches and my fists curl around the utensils. I'd kill him.
"Jamie your knuckles are white" Amelia whispers.

I let go immediately. I put my hands under the tables to place them on my thighs. Relax Dornan

"So Jordan. What do you do?" I ask

"I'm a scientologist" he says

"Mmm" I take a sip from my wine.

"So Dakota did you tell Jordan about-"

"Mmmm this wine is good?" She says taking a long swig from her cup.

"About what ?" Jordan asks

"Did you know-"

"Amelia!" She shouts

Everyone turns and looks at Dakota. She reddens and looks down at her plate. She starts to chew her bottom lip.
I just want to reach over and tug her lip free.

Everyone slowly starts to continue their conversations and distractions. I look back at Dakota and she's looking at me when Jordan is whispering in her ear.

"Amelia you need to keep your mouth closed." I whisper in her ear

"Why?" She whispers back "he should know about-"

"It's not any of your business."

Dakota looks straight into Amelia's eyes with a new demeanor.

"You're very pathetic" she says to Amelia "it's sad how hard you have to try to get attention or to even make yourself be better. I feel pity for you, I really do"