Chapter 17

Hey guys I didn't want to leave you guys hanging so here is the next chapter. Don't hate me. But I've got a story plot so I go from what I'm planning. I love you guys. Remember that when you read this LOL. I'm updating the next part either later in the night or tmrw okay
COMMENT, VOTE, REVIEW
ENJOY
-xoxo HoneyTimes ❤️❤️❤️

The plane touches down on Hawaii territory. First thing I do once we are given the okay to get off the airplane is rush out so I can find a cab.

Walking through the bunch of tourist I make my way outside and call for a cab. As I'm about to get one, my glance drops to a woman in a hoodie on the other side of the glass at the terminal. She's wearing a hoodie I know I own. But it could just be a stupid coincidence. Right when I'm about to get in the car I hear Michelle's stupid laugh. I turn back quickly and see Dakota in sunglasses.

"Dakota?" I call out.

She turns but doesn't spot me. They begin to walk off.
She's getting on a plane

"Excuse me" I say as I'm moving through the vast people to head back inside.

"Excuse me !" I run through people.

As I keep running I suddenly bump into someone that causes us both to fall down.

"I'm sorry" I say keeping my eyes on Dakota. She quickly descends on the escalators. I turn and she the woman picking up the things she dropped

"Fuck" I mutter under my breath

I help her pick up her things and she takes a good look at my face.

Oh shit

"Oh my god are you Jamie Dornan?!??" She shrieks and everyone looks at us

"Uhm no?" I mumble looking around me

"No?" She asks

"No." I place my shades on

I retreat from her and head towards the escalators.
Skipping steps up. I'm stopped by the security.

"Whoa sir ticket please."

I hand him my passport and ticket.

"This is not a boarding ticket." He says

"I know I-"

"I'm sorry sir this is a boarding only entrance ."

"You don't understand"

"I need you to step back"

"No my wife she is pregnant and she passed through this side and I need to find her please. She's pregnant. I promise I'll come back I just need to get here. She's on the wrong side."

He hesitates
"Okay I'll take your passport and a form of identification as well. You can pick them up after. Place your shoes, and other items on the bin then pass through the detector."
While watching Michelle and Dakota hug I do as I'm told and I after place my shoes back on.

I continue running.

"Dakota !!" I yell but she still doesn't look at me. She begins to walk in the boarding entrance.

"Fuck!" I curse.

I jump over the chains that surround the entrance and run past it and straight to the airplanes entrance.

"SIRRRRRRRR!" Yells the man behind me who was taking the tickets but I ignore him.

I run up to the entrance of the plane and a flight attendant stops me in my tracks.