Chapter 14

Sorry I have been taking my time I have exams and presentations.
I have my very first chapter for the new fan fiction about Ana and Christian finished. I'm just waiting on the cover art.
PS. I want you guys to know I love DAMIE and I don't want to make this a bad ending story because it's not.
Comment Review Enjoy.
-️xoxo HoneyTimes

What did I do?

I toss the rest of the beer to my throat then throw away the bottle. I walk to the counter and pick up the ring she placed.

"Dornan what did you do?" I mutter under my breath

I walk to the door.

Ever since we met there's been disasters. What if this is best for us, after the film the madness will die down and we'll forget all we went through. I don't deserve her. She's been so understanding, she shouldn't have to deal with Amelia, with me having a kid and the negative press. She deserves so much better. My baby deserves happiness.

I step back from the door.

This is it. This is the end of us. This is where we have to draw the line.

I walk back into the room and take my suitcase out from under the bed. I pack in all my clothes and stuff. I need to get out of here.

----------------

About 45 minutes after I make my way with my stuff to the door. I open it and I don't see Dakota anywhere.

I take one last look inside the room. With the ring in my pocket I leave.

-----------------------------

"Mr. Dornan do you need a taxi?" says the rental

"Yes thank you" I say as I hand back the Audi's car keys

I turn while the woman makes a phone call. I see Dakota's rental car, or who looks like it. For all I know it could be the same one but not hers

"Uhm excuse me, by any chance is that Dakota Johnson's rental"

"Yes sir it is" she looks at me puzzled

"One more question, how long ago was that"

"About an hour ago"

"Thank You"

I take my phone out and make a phone call

"Michelle?"

"What do you want?" she says annoyingly

"Im guessing Dakota spoke to you."

"Yeah she did, you're a fucken asshole you know"

"Where is she"

"She left"

"Where?"

"Goodbye Dornan, you're dead to her, don't bother calling her or me for information"

"Mic-"

And the line goes dead

"Sir your taxi is outside ready to take you to the airport."

"Thank you"

-----------

In the taxi I make another phone call

"Redmayne"

"Hey man whats up, where are you its almost 3 in the morning.""

"Im heading to London."

"So fast ?"

"Yes"

"Well same here Emily's mother isn't feeling so well so we have to go back so she can take her to the doctors. What time is your flight?"