Chapter 4

Hey guys I'm sorry I've been taking a while with posting but I'm enjoying break before I hit reality Monday.
You guys are amazeeeeeeeee.
This Can't Be is almost at 100k!!!
Don't forget to add THIS WILL BE which is this story you're reading now to your reading list so you can get notified when I update.
COMMENT,REVIEW,VOTE & ENJOY❤️❤️❤️❤️
-xoxo HoneyTimes
-----------------------------------------

He gives us a little distance. I hold onto his arms. Oh God I've missed these biceps. I stroke my thumbs carefully on his biceps. Wow they're bigger than last time.
Soooo smooth and hard ... So-

"Dakota?"

"Huh ?" I look up at him

"So? What do you say?"

"About what?" I'm confused and lost. I'm still thinking about those arms..

He smirks "About me.. Picking up the pieces. I want to be there for you I want the 100 percent with you. I want all of it. I've missed you"

"Jamie... I've missed you too but..." he draws me back to the present tense and I step back, removing my hands from his arms. "We've both moved on. We've both settled in with others. That isn't fair. It's not right. I'm not the same."

"Yes you are....You're hair may be different but you're still the same person I fell in love with on the day of my audition"

"Amelia-"

"Fuck her. Stop thinking about her"

"Jamie you can't expect to come back and think everything is going to be fine. I wasn't sitting around waiting for you. I did what I did to better myself. Believe me when I tell you I've changed. You're going to be a father. We should just... be friends."

"FRIENDS?!? WHAT!!!" His eyes widen and he throws his hands in te air with frustration.

"Yes. We need to finish these reshoot scenes and then we'll be off to where we were and we will forget all this ever happened."

"Friends ?" He asks

"Yes"

"If that word is what's going to make you happy and believe. If that's how I can get you back then friends" he takes his hand out for me to shake it.

I place my hand and reply "Jamie I really mean we-"

"Friends" he smirks

I roll my eyes. This isn't going to go anywhere but as long as he knows my terms. I place my hand in his
"Friends" I smile.

----------[honeytimesoriginal]------
"Pretty cool how we got to keep these trailers"
I gasp and turn around to see Jamie leaning his hip on the counter of the trailer. He bites into an apple then puts it out as if he's offering

"No thanks and how did you get in here? It was locked." I say

"Friends have each other's trailer keys so they can chill when they want to" He smirks

"No. Get out" I grab his arm and lead him towards the exit door of my trailer but he doesn't budge so I get behind him and start to push him.
I'm pushing him towards the door with all my strength but he digs his feet into the carpet and laughs.

"Seriously Jamie you're heavier than me." I say breathlessly "and give me back my key."

"Why are you kicking me out. That's not very friendly."

"Because you can't be here"

"I used to sleep here all the time" he laughs

"It's different now" I roll my eyes aware that he can't see me.