Sebastian is Winning This Bet

"W-what?" Elizabeth whispered, tearing up. "This can't happen!" She cried. "Fix it! Fix it now!"

"Sadly that cannot be done.." Sebastian replied, smirking. "Seems I might be winning, huh, isn't that funny Grell?" He turned to the reaper, expecting her to be sobbing, mascara running down her face as she screamed about her OTP, but found himself surprised.

The reaper looked back at him, content shown on her face. "Oh, you are? Sebby darling, this game is just getting started. You know every couple has to have their first fight."

"That is true." Will adjusted his glasses.

"See Sebastian?" Grell smiled, leaning into the other reaper. "Will and I have gotten into our fair share of fights, but we still have a healthy relationship."

"Friendship, at most." Will corrected.

"Friends don't suck-"

Will's eyes widened as he slapped a hand over the redheads mouth. "We promised not to discuss that- ow!" He yanked his hand away as it was bitten by the razor sharp teeth of a woman who seemed to know how to mix pain and pleasure.

"Oh, Willy~"

"Anyway," Sebastian said, rolling his eyes at her actions. "Ciel is not the type to just get over ridicule from people. You know how his ego can be..."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying that they are going to break up. We might as well take them out of there now. It's obvious that I've won the bet, Undertaker-"

Grell slapped Sebastian harshly. "Listen here to imbecile!" She yelled.

Claude laughed. "HA!"

"You're going to let these precious babies finish their last few chapters! They deserve a happy ending, damn it!"

Sebastian, still holding his cheek in shock, stared at her. "Fine. Three more. That's it."

"Three?! They need more-"

Sebastian glared harshly. "Three. More. Chapters." He growled.

Gulping, Grell nodded. "Three."