Prologue

"I don't think he and Alois could be together." Sebastian said simply, discussing his young master with his former hated enemy, now good friend, Grell as they drank tea. It was night, so master Ciel was sleeping soundly in his room.

Grell looked at him, excitement in her green eyes. "Yes it could! I even wrote a fanfiction about them! It was basically about them, if they were in a Fairytale. Like all of them." She sighed in distress. "I wish it could be real..."

"Are you kidding me?" Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "If they were sent into those stories, they'd kill each other before anything could happen!"

Grell pouted. "It could so work! Do you wanna bet?"

Sebastian smirked and nodded. "I would actually, but what are the stakes? I don't go along with useless bets, you know that."

Grell cringed at the memory of how much her rear had ached after their last bet. How was she supposed to know that Sebastian could totally beat Claude in a fight? "I do. Well if I win..." She smirked and whispered what she desired in the raven mans ear.

Sebastian raised an eyebrow but nodded. "That could be arranged... When I win, I want..." He thought for a moment. What did he want? He smirked when he thought of it. "If I win, you have to go on a date with Undertaker."

Grell nearly spit out the tea she was drinking, but swallowed it so she could reply. "You want me to what?" She asked dramatically.

"You heard me." Sebastian said simply, shrugging a little as if he'd only asked her to do the dishes or something like that. "Now, do you want to back out, or are you still willing to do this?"

Grell paused. "You could really send them to these places?" She asked, seeming to consider it, even though she'd have to go on a date with the weirdest man she knew, who was strangly obsessed with the dead. Sure, Grell killed people to see the color red, but she had an odd feeling that Undertaker didn't simply admire the bodies that came into work everyday.

Sebastian nodded. "Every last one." He promised. And he would, though he didn't understand why Grell wanted this so badly. And when did she start writing a fan fiction about Ciel and Alois?

Grell smiled a little. "It's a bet." She shook the man's hand with force, as if to show just how much she wanted this.

Sebastian smiled as he pulled his hand away and sipped his tea. "Consider it done."

And that, my friends, is why the next morning, Ciel woke up in a completely different room that definitely wasn't home.

__________________________

Alright, so this, incase you couldn't tell, will be about Ciel and Alois ending up in fairytales. If you ever want me to do a certain fairytale, just tell me in the comments and I'll see what I can do!

Until next time, my boo boos~