And They All Lived..

Sebastian stood. "Alright, then. Everyone out." He rolled his eyes at the sounds of groaning from the perverts who had been watching his young master, and his apparent new love interest. "He doesn't need to wake up to everyone he knows and.. Knows crowding him. Now leave."

All of the participants left, quietly discussing what they hoped happened next for their friends. Except one.

Grell stood, a grin on her red lips. "Well, Bassy dearest, I believe you owe me. Considering, you know."

"I know." The man replied shortly, trying to avoid her gaze.

"Yes, but maybe you should say it." Grell leaned in, eyelashes fluttering.

"I lost the bet, you won it. Now I owe you." He glared at her.

"Owe me what?" She purred.

He groaned and took out his pocket watch, eyeing it sadly before handing it over.

She squealed and took it. "This is great, Bassy! See you another day!" She walked out.

Just as Sebastian finally closed the door for a moment of silence, Ciel came running down the stairs, pulling on a jacket, his shirt buttoned in the wrong and shoes on the wrong feet. "Sebastian, take me to the Trancy manor, immediately."

"Young master, can you not wait until after you've eaten? Or at least until we can get your clothes on properly?" He eyed the messy hair of the young boy in distaste.

Ciel paused. "Oh, well, maybe.."

After Sebastian fixed his outfit and hair, he was ordered to get the carriage. Soon enough Ciel was sitting in the back as Sebastian quickly drove it to the Trancy manor.

In the back of that carriage, Ciel sat with his head in his hands. What was he doing? Everything had just been a dream, right? So why was he running to the blonde's home?

The butler stopped in front of the manor, not having time get get out of the driver's seat to help Ciel out, as the bluenette was already running up the stairs in a rather clumsy fashion. The boy knocked furiously and impatiently until the door finally opened to reveal Hannah. "Oh.. what are you doing here?" She asked softly.

"I would assume that is none of your business. Please take me to Alois immediately." Ciel ordered, trying to peak his head around the woman to find his Alois.

"Oh, Master Phantomhive, I would, but he's just left."

"Wait, what?"

"He left just ten minutes ago, and in a fuss, too. He kept saying he had to be the Prince of someone's dreams. Whatever that means."

Ciel's visible eye went wide. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." He turned suddenly and ran back to the carriage as fast as his little legs could take him. "Sebastian! Back to my manor, immediately!"

With a sigh, the butler complied and began the ride back home. If he'd known the outcome of sending the boy into a poorly written book, he never would've done it. But this lesson was learned too late, and it was made pretty clear when he looked up and saw another carriage coming towards him at an alarming speed. "Oh, Claude has always been a bit much, hasn't he?" Sebastian whispered to himself. He stopped the carriage as the other car got closer to them.

Ciel poked his head out, obviously angered to have been stopped. "Hey, does this look like my ma-" he stopped when he saw Him.

Alois stepped out of the carriage, looking like a bloody idiot in his night shirt and slippers, but Ciel hardly had time to care. He got out of the carriage and went to him. "Alois.."

Alois smiled. "Ciel.. tell me I'm not crazy, tell me you remember too."

Ciel cracked a smile. "Well, I remember, but I wouldn't listen to me about being crazy just because of that." He cupped the blonde's cheek and whispered, "But that's okay. We can be crazy together." In moments their lips were touching in a kiss that was so different than their others, but still so familiar.

Claude looked at Sebastian, eyebrow raised. "This won't last. They'll kill each other before they even get close to marriage."

Sebastian met the man's eye and smirked. "Would you like to make a bet?"

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca Trapped In A Fairytale (Black Butler, CielxAlois [Cielois], yaoi) 🎉