No, I'm Not Okay. I'm Wearing A Seashell Bra

Okay, so I was asked by Gracie_Trancy1124 to do the Little Mermaid and you know I was all over that. Ciel's reaction to wearing a dress? How about Ciel's reaction to wearing a bra? BOOM

Sorry this took so long, and it is somewhat silly.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------

After he and Alois rode away, there was a bright flash, and he found himself somewhere else. He opened his eyes to the sound of many girls singing. When he went to stand up to see what was going on, he froze. His legs weren't there. They'd been replaced with fins. Fins. I'm not Fucking around here he had fins, you guys.

He quickly looked around, only to realize that he wasn't even close to home, no, he was Under The Sea (UUUUNNNNDERRRR THE SEAAAAAAA if you think I didn't go into song after this, you're wrong.). And much to his horror, he also discovered he was wearing a bra. He swam out of the room, only to run (or would it be swim? idek) into a small blue and yellow fish.

"Ariel!" He said happily. "Are you ready to go sea (BA DUM TSS)(I actually had to stop writing after this) that sunken human ship?" He asked.

Ciel hesitated before answering. "Sure..." He and the little fish swam to go find whatever he was talking about. When they got to the ship, Ciel looked around. Maybe he'd find something in here to help him get back home, because let's face it, he wasn't dreaming.

After a while of looking around, he found a fork and a pipe. Not exactly the getting home materials. He sighed. "Guess we'd better go." He said flatly.

Flounder nodded. "Let's show those to Scuttle!" He said excitedly.

They both swam away quickly, noticing they just barely avoided a shark. They swam to the surface and found a large rock where they found the annoying bird.

"Hey Ariel!" Scuttle called, even though he was right in front of them, holding the telescope the wrong way.

Ciel rolled his eyes and moved the item he was using wrong to show him that he was right in front of him.

"Whoa! You swim fast!" He said, not realizing Ciel had been that close the whole time. "So, why are you here, Ariel?"

"We're here to find out what this stuff is!" Flounder said quickly, taking the fork and pipe away from Ciel and placing it on the rock. How he did that without thumbs or any fingers at all I do not know.

Scuttle looked at them for a moment before holding up the fork. "It's a dinglehopper!" He decided.

Ciel raised an eyebrow. "That's a fork."

"I SAID ITS A DINGLEHOPPER." Scuttle declared, glaring at him a little.

Ciel sighed as the bird claimed that it brushed hair and blah blah. Then he moved on to the pipe, which he claimed was a snarflat, which made music.

Flounder then remembered the concert and pulled Ciel away to go back to his "father", who'd be angry by now.

Ciel sighed, receiving a lecture from his "father", as suspected. He and the little fish swam off to some secret place. He got in and found a place to put the fork- erm, excuse me, dinglehopper and snorflat. He shook his head and sighed a little.

"... Do you wanna like... Sing about it?" Flounder asked.

"Why the hell would I do that?" Ciel nearly yelled, raising an eyebrow.

Flounder shrugged, at least as much as he could considering he's a fish. "I just felt like you were supposed to like, sing."

Ciel shook his head. "No man... Just no..." A shadow passed by, causing the secret Human Stuff room they were in to become dark. He looked up, able to notice that it was a ship passing by. Wait, if he remembered this story correctly... That's it! The ship would have the Prince on it, so all he had to do was follow the story until he met the prince, then do what Ariel (for some odd reason) didn't do and just lean in and kiss the Prince herself.