Chapter 1:So Close yet so far

"Normal"
'Thoughts'

   Silas runs through the cities rooftops waiting for any call to kill any stray devil or rogue fallen.Silas sat on top of the tallest building looking down the view was magnificent but the hidden strays and rogue are not.She pulled out her phone looking at the pictures of her with her kids along with her familiars.

She pulled out her phone looking at the pictures of her with her kids along with her familiars

    Rias and her peerage got an order to kill a simple A class devil oh how wrong they were.They arrived at an abandoned factory"President you sure this is the place?"Gasper said trembling a little"Yes I'm sure"Rias said looking around.They went inside just then the doors closed behind them.They immediately went into a fighting stan waiting for an attack"My my such delicious meals"a voice said"Show your self you creepy thing!"Issei said.The creature showed herself human head but her body was mix with worm,spider,and slime of sort"My my such bravery"The stray said"Maleki you disgusting creature!You have killed many along with your family and friends and innocents and that ends today!"Rias said all of them got ready for Rias command"Hahahahahaha! Let's see who'll win"the stray said releasing her energy once it was out the ORC was shocked this wasn't a simple A class Mission this was an Triple S class if they won't escape they'll die"Now then let's play"the stray said.

   Meanwhile Silas was still enjoying the view relaxing when her phone rang.

???:
  Hello Silas I need your help
we send a peerage for an A calss
mission but it turns out it was a
trap and it was a Triple S class Mission

Silas:
Anything else I should know?

???
  It's Rias and her peerage...
please Silas I'll triple the
payment just save them

  Silas clenched her jaws and balled her hand into fist before calming down.

Silas:
Alright send me the address

   Silas took a deep breath before exhaling then running to the address.When she got there it was an abandoned factory then she heard explosion an a scream "Ahhhh!"It was Asia.Silas immediately went in slamming the door opened she look inside noticing the injured ORC members Issei was on a bunch of boxes his body full of cuts and bruises,Kiba was barely standing using his sword as support, Xenovia who was bleeding on her left arm was in front of Gasper shielding the terrified injured vampire while hugging Asia,Akeno was beside Rias their clothes a bit torn and some cuts on them,Koneko was beside Rossweisse who was knocked out on a wall.The stray notice Silas who has her hood up"Well well another player"The stray said getting everyone's attention to her.Silas didn't say anything she made some clones who immediately took the ORC outside.

    Rias was exhausted she looked at the clone carrying her"Who are you?"she asked.The clone didn't respondthey put the group on a spot where they were safe outside before saying "Stay here" then disappeared.Then can hear the sounds of swords clashing and the strays screamed of pain.