Chapter 10: Parents

"Normal"
'Thoughts'

Silas was in her office debating if her plan is going to be a good idea or a bad one.All she needs to do is call Sirzechs but she ultimately dismissed it.Standing up she walk out of her office heading to the living room where her childrens and familiars are.Arriving in the living room Sorin was the first one to notice her"Hi mama!"Sorin said standing up hugging Silas followed by the others"(Chuckles)Hello my little petals what are you doing hmmm?"Silas asked her childrens smiling at them"Oh we're trying to learn how to draw Mama!Since we saw your drawings we wanted to try to!"Tavia said happily the others agreeing"Let me see"Silas said looking at their drawings"Oh wow you sure you all aren't professionals?"Silas said playfully making the kid's giggle"No we aren't Mama"Xia said giggling"Yeah besides it's not that good Mama"Avya said pouting"My little petals don't say that it's great actually now I'm ashamed of my first drawing"Silas said pouting at her children making them laugh"She grew up so fast"Medusa said to Tiamata"Yeah...it feels like it was just yesterday that she was 5 years old walking in the familiar forest making us her familiars and her mother figures"Tiamata said smiling softly looking at Silas laughing with the kids"She's a good mother"Tiamata said"Just like Silvia"Medusa said sadly"Like mother like daughter"Tiamata said sadly.Silvia Fantalic wife of Karu Hakusho mother of Silas was beautiful,smart,and kind woman yet powerful was murdered when Silas was 6 Silas missed her more than anything but she knows how the cycle of life is Life and Death balance the world breaking means causing chaos.

"Mom how's kuroka settling in?"Silas asked Kuroka Tōjō,Koneko's sister Silas cleared her name after finding enough evidence that she was innocent to say that Koneko was happy was an understatement after finding out the truth Koneko literally pounce on Silas hugging her crying repeatedly saying 'Thank you' and 'I love you so much' peppering Silas face with kisses.Kuroka lives with Koneko now she hasn't talked to the girls about moving in with her and the kids yet but she plans to after a talk with some people"Oh she's doing great now she's catching up with Koneko now that it was all good"Tiamata said happily"When will we meet aunty Kuroka Mama?"Korin asked excitedly"Soon but first Mama needs to leave ok?I need to go to your mommies since we have to discuss something with Uncle Sirzechs of yours.I'll be back as soon as I can alright? Behave with grandma's"Silas said kissing each of the kids on their foreheads before walking to the door"Yes Mama!/Ok Mama!/Of course Mama!We love you"The kids replied making her chuckle"I love you all too bye"Silas said before closing the door.

ORC room

Rias peerage and Sona's peerage are currently in the ORC room with Grayfia and Miley Lucifuge,wife of Sirzechs and sister Grayfia Lucifuge.Miley is currently standing beside her sister smiling happily"Miley do you know what's the important matters my brother wanted for us to discuss?"Rias asked curiously"Yes but I promise not to say anything so sorry"Miley said smiling teasingly making Rias frown"Oppai"Issei mumbles looking at Miley before anyone can scold Issei a black arrow pass him almost hitting his head"I thought Shuri already gave you an example on what's gonna happen to you whenever your perverted ass is showing"Silas said by the door way gaining everyone's attention"Silas!!"Asia said happily hugging her"(Chuckles)Hello my Nun"Silas said lovingly "Ara~Ara~ Looks like our beautiful princess charming has arrived"Akeno said seductively hugging Silas next making Silas laugh"Oh hush"Silas said playfully rolling her eyes"Hi"Koneko said with a small smile on her face hugging Silas sighing contently"(Chuckles)Hello my kitten how's kuroka settling in?"Silas asked"Great we're catching up again"Koneko said pulling away from the hug"Silas!!"Rossweisse said happily jumping in Silas arms"(Laugh) Hello my Valkyrie queen"Silas said smirking seeing Rossweisse blush when they pulled away"Our wife"Xenovia said hugging Silas making all of Silas girlfriends blush while their friends giggle at their reactions"Wife huh?"Silas said teasingly at them all making them blush more pulling away next to hug her is Rias"Hello our beloved"Rias said smiling up at Silas who smiled at her chuckling"Hello my loves"Silas said pulling away Sona shyly hugged Silas"Hello"Sona mumbles burying her face on Silas neck to hide her embarrassment"Hi babe"Silas said teasingly at Sona who grumbled on her neck making them all laugh"No need to be shy president"Saji said beside Gasper holding hands"Shut it"Sona said after pulling away from the hug next was Tsubaki who hug Silas a bit tight"Hello lovely"Silas said making Tsubaki smile and hide her face on her shoulders"Hi beloved"Tsubaki said after pulling away smiling next was Grayfia who pounces in Silas arms making Silas catch her"(Laugh)I guess someone missed me to much"Silas Said happily hugging back laughing"You have no Idea"Miley said making all of them laugh and earning a glare from Grayfia who mumbles a soft "Of course I do"that only Silas can hear.