Chapter 4: Decision

"Normal"
'Thoughts'

Silas is seen getting ready for her and the kids to go to the amusement park today since she did promise them.She was thinking about her Daughters words to her since Tuesday.Silas walked out the room looking like she's going on a god damn date.

Silas walked out the room looking like she's going on a god damn date

Silas sat in the living room waiting for the kids.Her mind drift off to the day she figured out the girls has a crush on her.

--Flashback--

It was an early Monday morning Silas was getting ready when she notice the girls being weird around her always being touchy,always giving her attention,always blushiy,and always competing against each other and that's something even Asia is one of the girls.Silas sigh she had an idea why but she needed to confirm it first"Hmm... should I try to make them jealous...yeah I'll do that"Silas said to herself she got her bag then went out but she was greeted by Rias, Akeno,Sona,and Tsubaki"Oh! Good morning!"Silas said cheerfully smiling making them all blush"G-Good morning Silas"Sona replied"Ara~ara~such energy.Morning Lovely~"Akeno said in her normal flirty self"Good morning Sunshine"Tsubaki said using Silas nickname smiling at the cheerfull girl"Good morning Silas.I was wanted to walk with to school...alone but it seems there are people who have the same idea as me"Rias said glaring at Sona, Tsubaki,and Akeno.Sona glares back,Tsubaki only looked at Silas smiling a little while Akeno smiled almost too innocently if they don't know her.Silas giggle at the four making their hearts speed up like it was a marathon.That laugh even if it was just a giggle or snicker it makes them feel like their hearts wanted to blow up.Silas looked at them smiling before giving each one of them a kiss on the cheek the four freeze, eyes wide,while blushing even Akeno.Silas walked away before looking back"Come on you four or we'll be late and it's not a good impression.Specially for Sona and Tsubaki since their in the student council"Silas said happily snapping the four out of their shock walking beside Silas.

They arrived in school they walk Silas to her room where Katase notice her"Silas!"Katase exclaimed happily hugging Silas who sweat drop while Sona, Tsubaki,Sona, Akeno,and along with Asia and Xenovia were jealous"Why are you hugging me like I was gone for 10 years!!"Silas said"Nothing we just miss you"Katase said once she pulled away from Silas a blond blur passed her hugging Silas"Silas!"Asia said hugging her"Woah!Geez I miss you too"Silas said hugging Asia back"Hey!Why are you greeting her when you just scolded me"Katase said pouting.Silas thought that this was the best opportunity so she kissed Asia on the forehead making Asia flushed bright red"Well look at her she's too adorable.I can't resist that"Silas cooed at Asia who has her face now buried on Silas neck.Rias crossed her arms huffing,Sona glared at Asia,Tsubaki and Akeno pouted,and Xenovia looked the other way"Well we'll be going now see you later Silas"Sona said waving good bye along with the others but still glaring at Asia while Silas only waved back"Bro!"Issei said before they high five"Hey!"Silas said"You know they like you right?"Issei mouthed to Silas who only smirk"I know that's why I'm testing them"Silas mouthed making Issei chuckles.
It was lunch time Silas was in the ORC with Asia on her lap happily sitting and feeding Silas from time to time.Koneko was slowly losing her patients since normally at lunch Silas would feed her but today it was all Asia.Rias was pissed off sitting on her chair jealous,Akeno usually let it go but today was different she was glaring at Asia, Xenovia was eating looking at the two with jealousy,and Rossweisse was pouting while eating.Finally it was dessert time and Koneko got an idea.
Koneko tugged on Silas sleeves getting her attention then gesturing to the chocolate then her mouth Silas immediately got the idea and chuckles.Silas moved Asia to sit on her left leg while she put Koneko on her right leg then reaching to the chocolate then feeding Koneko then Asia.Koneko looked at the others smirking making them glare at her while she act innocently.