Chapter 8: Waking up and A problem

"Normal"
'Thoughts'

--Mindscape--

'Its dark, quiet even Galaxia wasn't here.I was only floating in an black void...I know I'm not dead yet I could here my kids voice, my girlfriends...my families voices...but I couldn't wake up no matter what I do I couldn't..." Silas thought just then there was a flash of light and she was laying on something soft she opened her eyes she looked around in awe.

" Silas thought just then there was a flash of light and she was laying on something soft she opened her eyes she looked around in awe

"It's not your time yet"a voice said Silas looked around "You're all grown up now...oh how much I missed in your life" the voice said it was familiar to Silas yet she couldn't remember why she walked through the trees she got to the end seeing only a silhouette of a woman.

oh how much I missed in your life" the voice said it was familiar to Silas yet she couldn't remember why she walked through the trees she got to the end seeing only a silhouette of a woman

"It's time to wake up now" the woman said Silas tried to reach out to her "Wait I!?Who are you!?" Silas asked then a flash of light all she heard was "Good bye...my little hope..."the woman said Silas eyes widen.

--End of Mindscape--

Silas woke up gasping tears streaming down her eyes... little hope... only her mother called her that.Just then Shuri and Rika came in"Mama!!!!"they screamed running to Silas bed hugging her gently crying.Silas looked down at them patting their heads"H-Hello"Silas said"I-its ok n-now ma-mama's awake"Silas said making the two nod still hugging her then Shuri stopped hugging her"Mama wait here i'll go call the others.Rika stay with Mama please"Shuri said Rika nodded still hugging Silas.

Downstairs Rias,Akeno,Koneko,Asia, Xenovia, Rossweisse,Sona, Tsubaki,and Grayfia were discussing about Silas situation"She hasn't woken up yet"Tsubaki said sadly"She'll make it she's a strong one after all"Grayfia said chuckling sadly making the others smile"Hmm...yes she always has been"Rossweisse said then Medusa, Tiamata,and Nix came in.Nix went to a corner laying down sadly while Tiamata sad by them with Medusa"How are you all?"Medusa asked"We just want her back..."Akeno said sadly her eyes doesn't shine like they always do making them all nod in agreement"Yes and the kids really need her they've been out of it since Silas still unconscious"Medusa said hugging Tiamata who cried quietly on her neck.