Chapter 9:Stay at Home Now

"Normal"
'Thoughts'

    Silas walk through the hallway of her mansion has fully recovered from her fight with the experimented supernaturals and she feels much better now.While she was walking she heard two little feets running to her turning around two little bodies collided with hers making them fall to the ground the two giggling while Silas groans from a bit of pain.Opening her eyes she saw  Caspian and Cassian smiling down at her"Mama we were waiting for you!"Caspian said pouting"(Chuckles) Sorry Mama had to attend a business meeting"Silas said sitting up hugging her two sons"That's ok Mama! Let's go the others are in the living room!"Cassian said happily"(Chuckles)Ok ok let's go"Silas said chuckling at the two carrying them in her arms walking in the living room the kids look at the door way seeing their Mama"Mama!"They said hugging Silas legs making Silas laugh"(Laughing)Woah now!I'm here don't worry"Silas said setting Cassian and Caspian down running to their Mommy Grayfia's arms"We know we were worried that it'll happen again Mama"Xia said sadly making Silas hug her"It's ok besides...I'm not going to any missions again"Silas said gaining everyone's attention"You aren't?"Rias asked shocked Silas nodded"Yeah... I'll be staying home now except when I have business meetings or your brother needs help with the current problem"Silas said smiling softly"besides I think the kids like that idea"Silas said looking at her kids who has bright smiling faces"Really?!"They asked Silas nodded making them cheer"Yes! Mama's safe now!"Korin said raising her two arms up making them all laugh while her mommy Koneko giggle.

    Silas sat down in the middle of Rias and Sona who immediately lean their heads on her shoulder making Koneko stand up and sit on Silas lap they peacefully looked at the kids playing or just drawing something"What made you stop taking missions?We're happy but we know how you love adventures and challenges after all"Sona asked Silas who looked at her kids then at her girlfriends smiling sadly"I... don't want to leave any of you yet..."Silas said looking down making Koneko face her holding her face immediately"Good... because (sniff)we just got you back we don't want to (sniff)lose you again...not again..."Koneko said quietly tears slowly falling down her face making Silas wipe it away kissing Koneko's forehead"I promise you won't...I'm staying home now so no need to worry"Silas said to all of them making them all nod smiling turning back at the kids who happily play with each other"We really missed this all huh..."Rossweisse said sadly"Yes you did...but you're all here now that's what important you can make it all up to them"Silas said smiling softly.The girls nodded looking at her with love and admiration"Mama! Play"Arya said giving a very adorable pouting shy face the girls 'awwe' from Arya's cuteness Silas nodded chuckling letting her daughter pull her to play with them"Mommies play with us too!"Avion said pulling on Asia's hand making them all smile going to their kids.Silas looked at all of them smiling this has always been her dream having atleast a bit of peaceful life being with her love once and her kids happy with their mommies and with her familiars.

    Nighttime came and the kids was being tucked in by their mommies while their Mama is inside her office.Silas was signing some papers when she looked up seeing her family photo with her parents.

--Flashback--

   A 5 years old Silas is seen in her royal dress and crown looking at the mirror when a hand is place on her shoulder looking up she saw her mother smiling softly at her"My little hope it's alright you look beautiful"her mother said looking at her"I know but...the kids outside said my eyes looked scary"Silas said frowning looking down her mother got Infront of her crouching to her height holding her face making her look at her mother"My little hope your eyes doesn't looked scary at all they look beautiful it's like the color of a peaceful silver sea"Her mother said softly making her smile"Really?"Silas asked hopefully making her mother chuckle and nod softly at her "Of course.Remember we never lie after all"Her mother said moving a stray hair back to her ear making Silas smile"You know my little hope you'll definitely make a Great queen one day"Her mother said"I hope so"Silas said"You will you'll be the greatest queen anyone could have ever seen and Mom will always be there cheering for you every step of the way"her mother said making Silas smile brightly at her mother"Promise?"Silas asked her mother who smiled nodding leaning their heads together smiling"I promise my little Hope"her mother said.