Chapter 3:Talk

"Normal"
'Thoughts'

    Rias looked at her daughter who was happily talking to her Uncle Sirzech.She wanted to tell her along with the others that she her Mommy but she held back.She knows there's things that they still have to discuss for later.

  Silas came back looking at the scene in front of her Rika was talking to Sirzech and Rias, Shuri was sitting on Akeno's lap watching her play with lightning flawlessly while Issei hide behind Kiba who was snickering along with Gasper,Avya and Avion was on each side of Asia who told them about her twilight healing,Rune was on Rossweisse lap playing Rossweisse hair while she talk to her,Korin and Sorin was beside Koneko who has her Nekomata parts out listening intently about their race,Xion,Xina,and Xia was talking to Irina and Xenovia talking about different kinds of weapons,Saria and Tavia were beside Sona and Tsubaki happily talking to the other members of the Student Council.

         Rika notice Silas on the doorway immediately running to her"Mama!"Rika exclaimed getting everyone's attention"Woah! Princess I was only gone for a few minutes"Silas said smiling when Rika jump in her arms"Still"Rika said pouting"Mama!"Silas looked down at Saria who ran to her"Up!Up!"Saria said reaching her hands up.Silas carried Rika on her right arm while Saria was on her left arm"Sis's don't make mama carry you all for too long!"Xion said to them"Yes bro!"Rika and Saria replied making them smile on how great their bonds as brothers and sisters are.
      "Mama can I please zap the pervert"Shuri said pointing at Issei who Yelp trembling behind Kiba and Gasper.Silas looked at Issei"I already apologize!"Issei said making all of them laugh"Unfortunately No I think he had enough"Silas said to Shuri who pouted"But Mama"Shuri said looking at Silas

Silas looked at Issei"I already apologize!"Issei said making all of them laugh"Unfortunately No I think he had enough"Silas said to Shuri who pouted"But Mama"Shuri said looking at Silas

"(Sigh)Ok fine...BUT Only ONE Zap ok"Silas said Shuri nodded happily"Yehey"Shuri cheered then Zap Issei for Five minutes then stop clapping happily"Yup!Your Akeno's"Silas said loudly popping the -P- making everyone laugh specially Akeno except the kids who look confused but they shrug it off"She really is"Akeno said calming down from laughter"Come on let's head to the kitchen it's snack time for the kids"Silas said to all of them"SNACK!!!!"The kids screamed running out along with Rika and Saria who Silas put down then Nix came running to the kitchen.
   Silas facepalm herself"I swear that dragon acts like a dog"Silas said"(Chuckles)Well Nix is your familiar"Sirzech said chuckling"You really raise them well"Serafall said smiling at Silas"I'm trying to do my best raising them.Now come on before we ran out of snacks... there's cinnamon roll that Tiamata cooked"Silas said before a blur of blond and brown ran pass her"CINNAMON!!"Saji and Issei screamed running to the wrong way"Other Way!!"Silas screamed making everyone laugh"Fucking hell"Silas said shaking her head side to side.
     Everyone walk to the kitchen talking"So Silas what's your business exactly?Since you said earlier that you came from a meeting"Kiba asked"Well there's 2 restaurant,5 caffé,a sweet shop and well a bakery"Silas said"Ohhhh!What are the name so we can visit it sometimes the restaurants names are Esperanza,the caffé are Hidden,the sweet shop is Kittens Claw and the Bakery is Secret"Silas said"Ohh!Wait!You own Hidden caffé?!"Tomoe asked shocked"(Chuckles)Yeah I do"Silas said chuckling"You've been there?"Tsubaki asked"Of course I have! Remember that time I buy all of you food because I lost a bet you all said it was delicious that's where I bought those!"Tomoe said shocking them all.