Chapter 11: Birthday

"Normal"
'Thoughts'

      Silas made sure to wake up early with her familiars for the kids birthday.Everything was ready with the help of her girlfriends well finances since they explained the moment something happened to them in the bedroom they were engaged.Silas looked around the room where the party will be hold making sure everything is perfect and safe.Medusa came in seeing her daughter figure looking at a specific decoration an eagle chime"You miss her don't you?"Medusa asked to Silas who sadly looked at the chime"Yeah...i...always do"Silas said sadly making Medusa hugged her"I'm sure your mother is very proud of you right now seeing you all grown up and being the best master to your familiars,the best friends to your friends, the best mother to your kids,a best fiance and soon to be wife to the loves of your life and a best daughter me and Tiamata could ever asked for"Medusa said when Silas turned around hugging her"T-thanks mom"Silas said some tears slide down her cheeks making Medusa wipe it away"Don't cry shh... little rose don't cry.How about this you go and dress up yeah?Then wake the kids up your finances and their parents will be here soon"Medusa said to Silas who nodded smiling"Yeah sure.Thanks mom...love you"Silas said smiling before walking away making Medusa smile"I love you too our little rose"Medusa whispered smiling looking at the doorway where Silas went through.

       Silas went the upstairs turning to a corner where the kids bedrooms are when Akeno jump out of no where"Ahhhhh!!!"Silas screamed in shocked jumping backwards holding her chest while Akeno and the others laugh loudly"Akeno(Giggle)told you not to scare her"Tsubaki said"Dear Mother of mine.Akeno don't do that again"Silas said glaring her laughing finances while her hand still on her chest"Are you ok beloved?"Asia asked going Infront of Silas holding both sides of Silas face checking for any injuries"She's fine Asia don't worry (Snicker)"Koneko said snickering"Oh I'm fine but my heart's not"Silas said pouting making the girls cooed at her adorable face"Ohhh look at you so cute"Rias said pinching Silas cheeks then giving it a kiss"Oi!Stop it"Silas said face red from embarrassment"Ohh our adowable bawby dwagon"Rossweisse said in a baby voice teasing Silas with the girls"Oh look she's blushing!So cute"Xenovia said kissing Silas on the nose while clinging on her left arm"Im not adorable you-"before Silas can finish her sentence Grayfia peck her on the lips flustering her more"But our beloved you are adorable"Grayfia said smiling lovingly at Silas with the other girls"Look at our fiance we're lucky that we had an adorable fiance"Sona said joining in"You too Sona?!!"Silas said shocked"What?You can't blame us when you're this adorable"Sona said cooing the girls enjoyed seeing Silas became a red flustered stuttering mess making them giggle one by one they peck her on the lips before they drag her to the kids rooms"Come on now beloved we already woke the kids up since we're excited to see the kids in their outfits"Rias said smiling while they drag Silas who Sigh after calming down shaking her head side to side ' They never change' Silas said smiling.

     Arriving at the hallway where the kids are already waiting Silas smiled at them their daughters whore dresses except Sorin since she wanted to wear suit like her Mama"Mama!mama!look we have matching outfit!"Sorin said excitedly making them all smile"Ohh!You look amazing all of you.Happy birthday my little petals"Silas said smiling"Thank you mama! Mommies!"the kids replied smiling.Rika has a beautiful scarlet red dress on,Shuri has a beautiful violet dress,Avya and Avion Yellow dress and suit,Korin a white dress while her twin Sorin has a navy Blue suit,Xion a teal blue suit,Xina a sky blue dress,Xia a Arctic blue dress,Rune a Azure blue dress,Saria a purple dress,Tavia a magenta dress and finally Cassian and Casspian with their Indigo suits while their Mama Silas has a Royal blue suit and her fiance's are wearing dress just for the occasion"Our adorable princess and princes"Rias and Sona cooed at the kids making them pout"Mommies we aren't babies anymore"Rika whined"Don't argue with them you won't win"Silas said sighing shaking her head side to side making her fiances giggle at her"Come on Mama! Mommies! We're excited!"Cassian said jumping excitedly"We can see that Little snowflake"Grayfia said smiling softly at the kids"Well then let's go kids!"Akeno said making the kids cheer.