Chapter 12: Relaxing Time

"Normal"
'Thoughts'

      "What did I say after telling you the rules?"Silas asked her children"Not to give our mommies,uncles,and aunties a possible heart attack or scare them to death.And if we have a plan tell them"the kids all replied,pouting.The kids are currently all seated on the couch while Infront of them is their Mama lecturing them,behind her are their mommies who looked amused."Did you listen?"Silas said with a raised eyebrow"...No"the kids all said still pouting,guilty"Who's plan was that?"Silas asked"Mine"Sorin said raising her hand"Who's the eldest again?"Silas asked"Me"Shuri raised her hand"Did you atleast try to reason with your little sister plan?"Silas asked"No mama"Shuri said honestly"Who encourage her?"Silas asked"Me,mainly"Korin said raising her hand"Not surprising there.Did no one stopped the others?"Silas asked"None"the kids said"Did anyone got hurt?Even a scratch or something?"Silas asked"No mama.I made sure of that"Avya said"You do know that even you kids did a good job I still need too punish you,yes?It's not because what you did was wrong rather you didn't tell yor mommies your plans.One wrong move could have hurt one of you or worse"Silas said softly to her children.The kids nodded sadly until Shuri raised her hand"Mama.Can I just be the one to receive the punishment?I'm the oldest and as the oldest I should have been more responsible to protect them but I didn't"Shuri said.Akeno felt her heart melt along with the others,such a precious child.Her baby girl is willing to be the one to get punished as long as her siblings didn't.Her precious little baby"No.My little petals,Shuri you may be the eldest but you should also remember that your still young.You all are.And I need to punish you so that you'll learn your lesson ok?You all know mama's punishments aren't cruel at all after all"Silas said amused"As much as I don't want to punish them.This is your call after all,your the one who raised them"Rias said sadly"I may be the one who raised them but that doesn't mean I'm their only parent.You all have a say in this too,My loves"Silas said to her girlfriends/fiancees.They smiled happily at this nodding"Now.Your kids punishment are simple.No any kinds of sweets for three days.Got it"Silas said.The kids nodded sadly specially Korin and Sorin who had a sweet tooth like their Mommy Koneko"Yes mama"the kids said sadly"Alright,now.Off you kids go to the shower.All of you.You need one after that fight,you stink"Silas joked smirking"No we don't mama!Mommy!Mama's being mean"Rika said pouting"Aww don't be mean to our children,Beloved"Rias said not liking seeing the kids sad pout"Oh hush.You kids off to the shower.And you ladies off to the shower too.The kids aren't the only one who stinks"Silas teased"H-hey!"Sona said playfully slapping Silas on the shoulder.The kids immediately left the living room heading to their own rooms to take a bath.They wanted their parents to have more quality time together after all.Silas only smirked more seeing the girls light blush,this is going to be fun"My Loves.If you don't go and shower those absolutely lovely sweats of yours off your body.I may just drag you all in the bedroom and locking it for the whole day as I tie you all up and I'll have my way with you all"Silas said seductively.Rias,Sona,Tsubaki,Akeno,Koneko,Asia,Xonovia,Rossweisse,and Grayfia all blushed bright red as a visible tent grew under their skirt.Unfortunately for Rias,Silas targeted her since she's the closes to her.Silas made sure to leaned down and planted kisses and sucking sensitive spots on her neck,making Rias moan,turning her on more.The others all blushed as they squeezed their thighs together as the growing tent on their skirt slowly continue.Seeing Silas and Rias like that made them more hard,they were all pent up.Since Silas,they only wanted her and no one else"You know I think I'll do just that.Medusa and Tiamata wouldn't mind taking care of our kids after all.Bedroom.Now"Silas growled.It made the girls turned on more,a shiver of excitement crawl up on them,they didn't waste anytime and walked fast to the direction of the bedroom.As they walk Silas wrap an arm around Rias waist slowly caressing every inch of it making the red head hot and bothered more.Welp.They'll be in that bedroom for a whole day.

        Meanwhile,Shuri can be seen scolding Korin and Xia"Bath.Now!"Shuri said"No!"The two said hiding behind their other siblings"Bath or I'll call grandma or Mama"Shuri finally said.Without another word two blur ran pass her heading in the bath.The kids decided to have a bath together the girls in the girls bath while the boys are having a bath on the boys bath,luckily the baths are away from each other and luckily it was away from their parents bedroom that is currently spelled with locking spell and silencing spell.Shuri sigh at this shaking her head"...You know I still think it's funny that Saria is afraid of the ocean even if Mommy Sona can control water mainly"Rika said suddenly.Avya,Xina,Rune,and Tavia all giggled while Saria pouted"Hey!She's not the only who's afraid of the ocean you known!"Sorin pouted"You have nekomata in you Silas,it's understandable.Saria on the other hand"Tavia trailed off receiving a playful slap on the shoulder from Saria"Ok.Enough all off you all in the bath.Remember don't bother,Sorin"Shuri said glaring at her sisters.She knows how their youngest can be very insecure about her... condition after all"Aye,aye!"The girls except Sorin said before running in the bath"Thanks sis"Sorin said softly"No.Problem let's go"Shuri said giving her sister a pat on the head before they followed their sisters in.

      Meanwhile,in the boys bath.Cassian can be seen smacking Casspian and Avionon the head glaring"I said no running around the bath.If one of you slip and fall hitting their head on the ground something worse can happen"Cassian scolded.He may not be the eldest out of all of them,but he's the first boy that her Mama gave birth"Sorry,bro.Casspian was the one who snatch my soap I just want it back"Avion said glaring at his brother"Casspian"Cassian scolded.Cassian pouted giving back the soap to his brother"Sorry"Cassian apologized"We all have out own soaps.Go and wash up now.If Shuri knows about this you two are dead for sure"Cassian said.Avion and Casspian paled at this,while Xion can be seen laughing behind Cassian.Shuri can be pretty scary,scarier than their Mama sometimes actually.

      Medusa and Tiamata,can be seen cuddling on the couch.After the kids and the parents have gone do god knows what they didn't waste anytime and cuddled on the couch.They know they'll have to babysit the kids for the day seeing their parents are quite busy and god knows how long those women will be in that bedroom.While the two cuddled,Nix can be seen playing his favorite ball on the floor like a puppy.It was adorable to watch"Soft"Tiamata murmured as she cuddle more into Medusa's neck,purring"Warm"Medusa countered back as she tighten her hold on Tiamata"Love you"Tiamata said sleepily"Aww I Love you too"Medusa said cooing at her wife's cuteness...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...It was a relaxing time for all of them...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..."Oh!FUCK!SILAS!(Moan)"...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...well almost all of them,I guess some people in the house had another different idea for a relaxing time.