Chapter 7: Please...wake up

"Normal"
'Thoughts'

After staying for a week in Silas house Rias and the girls are at school currently it took them some time before they actually left Silas House.The kids keep on begging that their mommies to not leave them again.It break's their hurt that their kids thought they'll abandoned them.Silas was quick to comfort the girls after that though atleast making them feel a bit better.

Sona walked down the hallway of the school with Tsubaki when they heard something about Silas.

Girl1:Did you see Silas the other day?My she was so hmmm~
Girl2:Yeah she was think she can make a girl scream?
Girl3:Oh definitely she can.She also has a YouTube channel can You believe it.There's a gaming one and a Music one. And I'll tell you this girls some of Music videos are sexy~as~hell~

Sona and Tsubaki who heard it were jealous and curious they decided to go to Rias to tell them that their girlfriend well fiance actually is being the talk of the school.Sona can still remember the day Silas became her fiance which Silas was innocent about.

--Flashback--

Sona was roaming down the hallway when she saw Silas happily talking to Katase who keeps on clinging on her arm.Sona got jealous and decided to take Silas somewhere they can spend time"Silas"Sona said catching Silas and Katase attention"Sona!!"Silas said hugging her making her smile and blush"Hi Uhmmm... would it be ok if we talk privately?"Sona said looking at Katase then at Silas who nodded"Ok.Well I got to go by Katase"Silas said smiling waving at Katase who walk away waving back"Bye!!"Katase said.

Sona and Silas arrived at the student council room"Would you mind if we play a game of chess while talking?"Sona said"Ohh! It's ok but don't complained if you lost"Silas said smirking mischief on her eyes.Sona chuckles nodding"I'll have the black one"Silas said Sona nodded at they started playing"So Silas you don't talk much about your family can I ask why?"Sona said"Well my dad's a busy man always on business meeting,trips you name it and my mother well...dad said she was murdered I don't remember much just that I looked like her"Silas said making Sona frown"I'm sorry that I brought that up"Sona said guilty"It's ok I can't do anything about it.The only thing that I can do is keep moving forward bo use on staying at the past"Silas said shrugging smiling sadly"Well what about siblings?"Sona asked"I'm an only child it can get annoying at times when they make you feel like a baby though"Silas said pouting making Sona giggle"The first day you came you said you had an ex?What happened if you don't mind me asking"Sona said"Well my relationships never works it's either I'm some charity to them or a game so yeah love isn't great on me.I already gave up actually if they stay they stay if they leave they leave I can't make them stay they didn't want to because if they really love me then they'll stay"Silas said nodded in understandment"Well I'm not like that..."Sona whispered"Hmm?You said something?"Silas asked"N-Nothing.Uhmm any hobbies?"Sona asked"Well I love playing video games, reading,music, photography,but my absolute favorite is making art it make feel free "Silas said smiling making Sona smile at her"I bet your a great artist then"Sona said"Not really and by the way Checkmate"Silas said making Sona look at the game it was indeed a checkmate making Sona blush"Well I have to go I'll see you later Sona"Silas said hugging Sona before leaving the room leaving a blushing shocked frozen Sona.
The other student council members arrived talking to each other when they notice still shocked Sona"President you ok?"Saji asked"She won"Sona said making them all looked at her"Won?"Tsubaki asked Sona then pointed at the Chess board where she lost and Silas won"Silas...she won against me"Sona said making them all shocked"WHAT!!!?????"all of them screamed"T-that means"Saji said"Should we start shopping for dresses then?"Tomoe asked making Sona blush.