Chapter 12: They're scarier than their mothers

"Normal"
'Thoughts'

               Sona,Tsubaki, and the rest of the peerage is seen in the student council room signing papers and organizing them it was stressful but normal day atleast

               Sona,Tsubaki, and the rest of the peerage is seen in the student council room signing papers and organizing them it was stressful but normal day atleast.Sona sigh looking at the clock it was still morning yet she wanted to go home already"(Giggle)Looks like president and vice president already wants to go home to see their wife and kids"Tomoe Meguri said a knight of Sona said.The rest of the student council giggle and snicker at the two blushing"S-silas isn't our wife y-yet!"Sona said with red face that can rival's Rias hair"Yet you say?"Momo Hanaki one of Sona's bishop said join in on teasing the two.But before Sona and Tsubaki can response a magic circle appear in the middle of the room.

   The student council got ready to fight considering they haven't seen that symbol ever in their life"Keep your guards up"Sona said all of them stood up waiting for the person to appear but to their surprise there was to small figure that emerged...

   The student council got ready to fight considering they haven't seen that symbol ever in their life"Keep your guards up"Sona said all of them stood up waiting for the person to appear but to their surprise there was to small figure that emerged from the circle revealing it was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
... It was just Saria and Tavia.

   "Saria?!Tavia?!"Sona,Tsubaki,and the rest said in shock.The two look at their mommies and immediately smiled running in their arms"Mommies!"the two screamed "Sweetie?What are you two doing here?"Tsubaki asked"Mama and the others are called by Uncle Sirzechs.So she needs us to be with you for today"Tavia said happily"Oh? And where's your other siblings?"Sona asked worried"Oh!Their with Mommy Rias already!"Saria said smiling.The rest of Sona's peerage smiled at the two's cuteness"(Sigh)Alright you all are wearing your necklace right?"Sona asked remembering their aura problem"Yup!Mama and Sorin made sure we have it"Tavia said lifting their necklace on their neck"(Sigh in relief)That's good"Sona said"President you do realize that we have a stray devil to catch later with Rias and the others.Who's going to watch them?"Tsubasa Yuura the rook of Sona asked worried for the two"Oh!A stray devil!Mama sometimes let us go with her to train with our sacred gears!"Saria said shocking everyone"WHAT!?"they all screamed in shock"Is there a problem?"Tavia asked frowning"Oh sweetie no there's no problem"Tsubaki said softly to her daughter"Your Mama Silas just didn't say anything about you kids having sacred gears"Sona said"Oh"the two said"Well we know how to fight so you don't have to worry"Saria said"(Sigh)Fine b-"before Sona can say anything Saria and Tavia interrupted her"Stay close, Don't attack untill said so,Stick with one of the peerage members, don't cost trouble, don't be reckless,stay behind someone to keep safe.We know mommies"the two answered making the whole student council blink in silence before it was broken by Saji"(Laugh) Alright!You made all of us shut our mouth!(Laugh)"Saji said laughing at all of their reactions making the two kids giggle"W-well then Silas certainly teach you all well then"Sona said recovering from shock with Saji still laughing in the background utill he was silence by Reya Kasaka one of Sona's bishop with a strong smack on the head.