Chapter 5: Mommies

"Normal"
'Thoughts'

Silas was currently walking down the street her kids was so excited to officially and properly meet their Mommies so Silas immediately got an idea that she'll go to the girls directly to tell them the news.All the girls that past through was looking at her like she was a piece of meat all she hears from them are 'Oh she's hot' or 'Fuck me' making Silas blushed a little.Silas wasn't wearing anything special she was just wearing a simple white button up shirt,black pants,and black shoes.

Silas arrived in front of a school she took a deep breath before walking in immediately all the attention was on her.

Girl Student 1:Oh~My~Hot~
Girl Student 2:If I'm not gay before then I am now
Girl Student 3:Wait! Isn't that Silas!

Boy Student 1:What.The.FUCK!
Boy Student 2:Dude!It's Silas!
Boy Student 3:She looks like a sweetheart before now she looks like a Mafia boss!

Silas has a light blush on her face but her face was still serious.Silas walk past Katase,Aika,and Murayama"Silas?"Murayama said in a whispered voice shocking Aika and Katase"Oh I'm gay now"Aika said making Murayama and Katase looked at her"What?"Aika said looking at them.

Silas was in front of the Student Council room thinking before she knock she heard a 'come in' Silas opened the door walking in shocking everyone inside.Sona and Tsubaki were immediately out of their chairs"Silas!What are you doing here?Not that I mind! I'm just curious!"Sona said immediately correcting her words Silas looked around"Still the same"Silas said softly her eyes doesn't hold any rage or pain just... gentleness"My man still busy?"Saji said making Silas chuckle and nod"Yeah.Uhmm...the kids want to meet their Mommies properly..."Silas said to Sona and Tsubaki"You...told them?"Sona said looking down"Yes...I don't like keeping secrets when it comes to family"Silas said"How did they react?"Tsubaki asked the others were listening and ready to comfort the two if needed"(Sigh)Too excited.They force me out of the house so I can tell you the news"Silas said rubbing her temples"Really?"Sona asked hope in her eyes"Yes.Can I get your numbers?Just so i can contact you all easily next time"Silas said"Oh here!"Sona said immediately giving hers and Tsubaki's number"Thank you.I'll immediately contact you on when it'll happen"Silas said The Student Council members smiled at them Silas turned around to leave but"Ok...Silas..."Sona said before she and Tsubaki hugged Silas from the back"Thank you"Tsubaki said"Yeah...no problem..."Silas said once they stopped hugging her she walk out.Momo immediately hugged the two"Congratulations!Your one step ahead on proving yourselves and finally bonding with your kids!"Momo said making the others cheer for Sona and Tsubaki who smiled"Silas..."Sona said in a whispered voice smiling.

Silas next destination was the ORC building.She looked at it"Never change I see..."Silas said before walking in without knocking.Once Silas walked in she notice Issei with a bump on his head on the floor and Koneko standing over him cracking her knuckles while Kiba immediately went to his boyfriend"Is this a bad time?"Silas said catching everyone's attention"Silas!"they all said in shocked"Uhmm... should I return later or..."Silas said looking at Issei"It's fine sit down please.Akeno bring some tea please"Rias said in a hurried voice Akeno immediately went to make some tea.Silas sat down between Asia and Rossweisse making all of the girls smile"Uhmmm...you ok bro?"Silas asked to Issei"Fine! Perfectly fine"Issei said"Ok...What did you do this time?"Silas said in a deadpan face"Nothing!"Issei said defending himself"You peek on the girls locker again it's just an additional punishment from me"Koneko said in her normal emotionless voice"Issei...you have Kiba to fuck you!!"Silas said making Kiba and Issei blush while the girls laugh or giggle specially Gasper who has his hands on his face trying to stop his laugh.Akeno put a cup of tea in front of Silas"Thanks"Silas said drinking the tea making Akeno smile and blush"We didn't Fuck yet!"Issei said"Right I don't have kids"Silas said sarcastically making everyone snicker Issei pouted Silas decided to mess with him for a bit"Issei... please stop...you look like fish right now"Silas said smirking making everyone laugh"Silas!!"Issei said embarrassed while he hugged his boyfriend Kiba only rubbed his back chuckling.
"Anyway.I came here to tell you girls that the kids wants to meet their Mommies... properly"Silas said shocking all of them"So...they know?"Rias said sadly"Yes but...I didn't told them the full story"Silas said"Why?"Xenovia asked confused"If I did then you'll look bad to them"Silas said honestly making them nod in understandment"Before...what do you tell them whenever they asked you about us?"Asia asked"I only tell them that your busy with some business in the underworld for them"Silas said making them smile"You told them?"Akeno asked"Yes everything well... almost everything"Silas said"So Shuri knows about my...other half"Akeno said sadly"Yes.. and she was excited to fly with you... Shuri and the others love every part of their self"Silas said"Even their Nekomata selfs?"Koneko asked"Yes I thought them that their race doesn't speak for if their bad or good but their actions does"Silas said making all of them smile"You really raise them good"Gasper said making Silas smile"I try"Silas said then looked at the clock"(Sigh) Unfortunately I have to go I still have meeting and a mission to attend to.Can I get your numbers?Just so it's easy to communicate to you if the kids want to"Silas said which they immediately gave them their numbers"And please tell Grayfia about this.That's all thank you have a nice day you all"Silas said before walking out.All of them smiled"She still has a soft for you all even if you hurt her"Kiba said making them nod"Yeah...she still does"Rias said smiling softly.