Chapter 6: One last chance

"Normal"
'Thoughts'

Silas was sitting on her chair talking to Tiamata and Medusa while Nix layed down in the corner sleeping"You think I did the right thing mom?"Silas asked"Yes!It made them happy"Tiamata said"Hmm...Yes you made the right decision the kids have been asking about them and besides you didn't take them away from their other mothers like others would"Medusa said Silas nodded in understandment.Then they heard footsteps and giggles of her kids with the voice of their Mommies making Silas smile.Rias arrived carrying Rika who giggle at what Rias said,Shuri was talking to Akeno while Akeno carried her,Asia was holding both of Avya and Avion's hand smile on their faces,Koneko is seen carrying Korin while holding Sorin's hand, Rossweisse was talking to Rune who hold her hand walking in, Xenovia was holding Xion's hand on her left while Xia on her left and Xina holding Xion's hand,Sona was happily talking to Saria who insist on being carried,Tavia was holding Tsubaki's hand happily and finally Grayfia arrived with Cassian and Casspian holding her hands smiling.When the kids notice Silas they immediately went to her"Mama!!"they said hugging Silas who laugh"(Laughing) Hello my little petals did you like my surprise?"Silas said smiling"Uhu!Thank you Mama!"They said"Anything for you"Silas said smiling"Now then let's eat so you can spend time with your mommies"Silas said making the kids cheer.

When the kids notice Silas they immediately went to her"Mama!!"they said hugging Silas who laugh"(Laughing) Hello my little petals did you like my surprise?"Silas said smiling"Uhu!Thank you Mama!"They said"Anything for you"Silas said smiling"Now t...

"You weren't kidding when you said Silas cooking is the best"Rias said to Tiamata who nodded happily eating"Mama's a good cook!"Rika said making Rias smile"I'm not that good Rika"Silas said blushing from embarrassment"Still cute..."Akeno whispered making the others nod smiling"Right Mama's not that good... Mama's great at cooking!"Korin said making Silas blushed more"Never changed?Still not good getting complimented"Rossweisse said giggling with the girls while Silas only glared playfully at her"Don't remind me"Silas said groaning making them giggle more.

After breakfast they head to the living room.All the girls facing their children while Silas stayed standing up a holding a glass of water"Since we know you have a lot of questions you can asked us all now"Silas said.Shuri was first to ask a question making Akeno nervous "Mommy I just want to know why?....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Why are a pervert?"Shuri asked making Silas spit her water to side coughing before laughing hysterically.Akeno looked shocked while the others laugh along with Silas"Hahahahahah...A-Akeno...hahaha... that's all on you...hahaha"Silas said between laughs"Hahahah...Akeno answer your child... hahaha"Rias said teasingly"Mommy why are you laughing your a pervert to!"Rika said making Rias blushed from embarrassment"You were saying?"Akeno said looking at Rias who 'hmp' looking to the side.
" W-Well sweetie that's just how mommy is.I won't say I'm a pervert I'm only flirty just like Rias here Right?"Akeno said trying to reason herself and Rias who immediately nodded"Y-yeah so don't worry about it"Rias said Silas was wiping her tears from laughing still chuckling from time to time"Hmm...ok Mommy I believe you"Shurii making Akeno sigh of relief along with Rias who saw her daughter shrug it off"(Chuckles)Ok then...of all the things you could asked you choose that one"Silas said still chuckling"You said anything"Shuri said pouting"I did didn't I"Silas said pating Shuri's head.
"Uhmm...well Mommy we wanted to asked you this but can you sleep here tonight?We want you all to tucked us in bed tonight"Avya said making her other siblings nod.The girls looked at each other before looking at the kids "Uhhh...W-Well if that's ok with your Mama then yes"Asia said looking at Silas who nodded"Yeah sure that's fine"Silas said"Are you all sleeping in one bed?"Rune asked making them blushed"Wh-Wha-No we won't"Rossweisse said"Oh?But couples do that right then why won't you?"Casspian asked"We-well-"Grayfia started but got cut off"Of course we will don't worry"Silas said pating Casspian's head making the girls blushed having naughty thoughts.