•ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ•

"Shravan missed papa? Papa also missed his baby a lot"

"Aa! Pa__pa!" Baby shravan jumped in his father's arms showing that he missed him a lot. Shivansh pecked a kiss on his baby's cheek and glued him against his chest.

"Papa also missed you baby! Now i will never leave my baby alone. Will always stay with him. Promise!" He peppered his face with soft feathery kisses making him giggle.

Later they laid on the bed, Shravan laid on his father's chest while pinching his cheeks. He babbled against Shivansh's skin making the place wet by his saliva.

"Let's sleep. Today papa & Shravan will sleep together, come!" After some time Shravan fell asleep. Shivansh carefully laid him on the bed, he placed two pillows beside him so that he wouldn't fall. After that he too settled on the bed, resting his back on the headboard he closed his eyes trying to get relax.

"Come, catch me!" Her giggles reverberated as she ran forward with a teasing smile on her face.

Shivansh frowned his and chased to catch her. The next moment she was in his arms and he smirked. His eyes shifted on her lips to which Pari nervously lowered her eyes with a bit of shyness in them.

She giggled and pushed him when he was finally leaning to kiss her. This made him irritated and he stomped his foot like a spoilt kid.

"I will see you!"

"Come, see me!" She said and banged the door of washroom on his face.

"Pari!" A heavily breathing Shivansh jerked out of his sleep, he was drenched in the sweat and eyes were flooding with tears.

His vision roamed through the room in search of her but in return only got the unbearable loneliness. His eyes stucked on the photo which was hanging on the opposite wall. Shivansh covered his son in the quilt and walked near the wall. His head rested against it and the tears rolled down again drowning him in grief.

"Why did you leave me alone? You loved me then why did you left me like this? Why? Instead of bearing this regular pain I should have died with you. Why did you leave me alone?"

How much would he cry on his fate now? Whatever he would do now nothing could bring his Pari back to him. Now this loneliness was a life long. He hadn't thought that one day he would have to pay for loving her.

Everything was blissful in his life until she was there and now after her everything had turned horrible. He was breathing only because of Shravan.

❁❁❁

The blowing wind kissed on the face of a beautiful charming lady giving air to her hairs as it started flying little. She adjusted her hairs again tugging them behind her ear. Later she walked inside a house and directly stopped in the mid of living room.

"I'm back!" A loud yell echoed in the whole living room.

"Maa, billi ghar mein ghus gayi hain!" (Mom, the cat has entered the house) A man came teasing jiya. Jiya pouted her lips but later ran towards him throwing her both arms around her brother's neck. Jiya's brother adhirup picked her by waist and they both swirled around the hall.

"How are you bhai?"

"I am totally fine and what's about you? How is my baby sister?"

"I'm not baby anymore" She grumbled and continued.

"I missed you a lot. Where is mumma? I want to see her. Mumma!!" Jiya screamed looking here and there as a lady came down with a beautiful smile on her face.