•ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ•

"You're right, thank you friend" He smiled a bit and so as jiya but the next second her smile faded as she realised what he said.

"Friend? You considered me as your friend?" She asked not believing on her own ears.

"Yes, why? Didn't you like it? Actually, you're my son's friend, so I thought I should also be friends with you" He stretched his hand toward her.

Jiya was squealing around as she was feeling like dancing. Never in the past three months they talked about this but in just some days because of Shravan, Shivansh had made her friend. She didn't wait more and grabbed his palm, smiling like a mad. Shivansh smiled at her antics and shook his head.

"Now let's go otherwise your family will come here to search for you" He changed the topic opening the front door of car. Jiya smiled more sweetly after seeing the effect of her words on Shivansh. She glanced at him and sat inside.

❁❁❁

Shivansh leaned back on the chair, his eyes closed and mind relaxed. He was randomly going with his thoughts as there were a lot of things.

About yesterday's night then it was something which he needed from long time. Jiya's words affected him and made him realise his responsibilities. He opened his eyes again and stood up on his feet. He walked towards the big glass window of his cabin. One hand putting inside the pocket of his trouser he stood there for sometime looking at the outside view.

"Can i come in?" A voice came with the slight knock on the door. Shivansh breathed deeply and murmured a low yes. He was waiting for someone to proceed forward but didn't come any reply.

"If you don't have anything to say, please go from here. I want some alone time" He said again waiting for any reply. A hand fisted over his trouser near his knee as Shivansh surprisingly bent down. His eyes looked at the image in front him. The smiling face of his son who was looking up at him happily.

"Shravan? You were the one who was troubling me from then. Come!" He picked up his little man. Then pinching his cheeks, planted a kiss on his cheeks.

"P_apa!" Shravan giggled and pressed his mouth on Shivansh's cheek trying to kiss him back. The dipping saliva made his cheek wet as Shivansh laughed at this. Bringing the white handkerchief he cleared all the saliva from both of their faces.

"How did you come here? With Dadu? But Dadu came with me, how did you come here" He asked thinking about his sudden arrival.

"By me" A sweet voice came from behind as Shivansh turned, he nodded seeing Jiya in front of his eyes.

"Why did you bring him here?"

"Junior Akdu was crying from the morning to come near you. Now you both Akdus stay here. I'm going." She kissed on Shravan's cheek and turned to leave but again stopped by him.

"Mumm!"

"Seems like your junior Akdu doesn't want to leave you too. He loves to trouble you." Jiya glared at Shivansh and then at his son but she soon melted seeing Shravan's cute smile.

"Don't make these innocent faces. You've become very naughty but I love you man! Come here!"

He handed Shravan to Jiya as the three of them sat down on the couch. Jiya jumped beside Shivansh as unknowingly her arm entangled with him. She didn't bother as she was busy playing with Shravan.

Shivansh felt her touch as his heart beat stopped there itself. Except Pari he never felt peace in anyone else's touch. After a long time he was getting the peace he wanted but was it good? How could he find peace in someone else than Pari? It would be betrayal to her. What would she think about him? Only Pari had the rights to touch him and to give him the peace to his heart and soul none else, he reminded himself. He wouldn't let any woman come close to him except Pari.

He was so much in his thoughts forgetting about his son and Jiya. There Jiya saw his facial expression as she guessed him thinking related to Pari.

She felt sad not because he always thought about her but because how badly he stopped his life. She had never seen anyone loving his partner this much madly that after her death he forgot to live his own life.

She looked at Shravan who was giggling while looking at her mobile screen where she had played a cartoon video for him. He was busy with it wondering how the big elephant was captured inside her mobile and how he was talking like human. His sweet innocent face satisfied her heart assuring her that he liked her company.

"Shivansh!?" She called once but he didn't pay any attention. Again calling for two three times she gave a tap on his shoulder finally bringing him out of his trance.

"Hmm?" He asked looking at her with blank face.

"Where were you lost? You promised me that you'll try to live for yourself, then why again?" She said and taking her hand back she pouted her lips as he shook his head.

"Okay, sorry! I won't do that again" Forgetting them he said with a smile.

Jiya nodded with the same constant charming smile and glanced at shravan. 

"Baby now give me the mobile and let's go outside. Shivansh if you're free, then please come with us. Shravan will be very happy. Isn't it, Shravan?" Shivansh looked at his son who jumped in excitement as if understood what they said.

"Hmmm, let's go then. Jiya you go and sit in the car with Shravan. I'm coming after giving the file to dad. Go Shravan!"

Jiya nodded and picked up her little champ. Then adjusting him properly she walked outside his cabin.

Shivansh was happily gazing at them both. He was more than happy seeing his baby smiling freely and now his health was also good. All thanks to jiya who had taken a good care of him in just two days. None do this for any stranger but she was doing without any selfishness.
Smiling a little he wore his blazer and walked outside with the file in his hand.

"Dad?" Ram looked up from the laptop at the entrance where his son was standing. He passed a nod allowing him to enter.

"Dad, I'm going out with Shravan. You please check this file and if there's anything left I'll do that after coming from there" He said hurriedly placing the file on desk.

"How does Shravan come here? Did Mitra bring him with her?"

"Are you missing mom?" Shivansh chuckled as he enjoyed teasing his father. Ram gave a stunned look on his teasing, he used to do all these before Pari's death but this was after a long time. Though he liked it and was happy to get this teasing look from his son.

"Haa beta uda lo majak ghar jaa kar aache se marmmat karta hu fir. Now tell me where's your mom."

"Your wife is at home. Shravan has come with Jiya, bye!" He ran waving his palm. Ram was again smiling hearing the same name.

"Jiya!" It was like the girl brought his son's smile with her and it had increased hope in his heart that he could do anything to keep her always in his son's life.

❁❁❁

Guys, how was the chapter? Leave your votes and comments.