•ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟ ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ•

"Mumm! Mum!"

His unclear voice reached in her ears as his heart tore apart. His crying voice had broken her heart, don't know why but this baby was affecting her and baby's father too.

"Shravan! She isn't your mumma" Shivansh took the mobile and put it near his ear.

"Jiya? Why did you call? Anything important?"

"First of all why baby is crying this much? Has anything happened or is he sick? You can come to my hospital. I'll check him once. Okay give him the mobile and let him talk to me"

Without any fullstop she spoke everything in one go. After finishing her statement she inhaled a deep breathe.

Hearing the voice Shravan giggled which curved a smile over Shivansh's lips. He took the mobile near Shravan and gestured him to talk.

"Aa_aa!! Mum_mum!"

"How are you? Why are you crying? Are you feeling any pain? Come to me, I'll check you and then we will play together. Will you come?"

Jiya felt a peace in her heart hearing again the joyous tone of that adorable baby who caught her heart.

Shravan looked up at Shivansh and gestured him something with his hands. Shivansh firstly didn't understand but then smiled seeing his efforts.

"Dr. Jiya, Shravan wants to invite you for his birthday party. If you have time, then please come tomorrow at 6pm. Shravan will be very happy" Shivansh pecked on his son's head who in return gave back the kiss.

"That means only Shravan wants to invite me, Shravan's papa doesn't want me to come?" She asked mischievously as he shook his head at her drama.

"Yes, yes please come. Shravan's papa will be happy too"

Jiya giggled hearing his reaction.

"Okay buddy, I'll come tomorrow for sure. I want to meet my cute handsome little buddy. Love you baby!" Jiya's words made the little one shy as he hid in Shivansh's chest. Again looking back at the mobile he took it in his both hands and kissed on it.

"Iaiyaaaa!" He unclearly stated.

"Shravan let me say" Taking the mobile Shivansh began talking.

"Thank you so much for making him stop. Don't know why he was crying for so long. Thank you again and sorry too"

"Why sorry Mr. Akdu?"

Jiya asked playfully. Though now she knew that he was married but still she could think him as her friend.

"Sorry because Shravan was calling you, Mumma. It's awkward, I know. He is still very small that's why doesn't know whom to call what. Please don't mind it." Shivansh apologized.

"I didn't mind though. By the way, where was his mother? Was she busy anywhere? I mean, Shravan was crying so much that's why" Her sudden question made it hard for him to answer. Without informing he hang the call and left it on the couch itself.

"Aree why did it cut? Maybe a network problem. Leave it." She made an assumption and walked outside the room. Passing few steps suddenly her brother's voice disturbed him.

"Jiya!"

"Yes, bhai?!"

"Did you talk to him whom I told you to call" He came near her with his questions.

"You gave me the wrong number, bhai. He was Shivansh, I__I mean Shivansh Rajawat. I was with his sister in Mumbai" She said still not realising.