•ᴛʜᴇ ᴜʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪꜱɪᴏɴ•

Shivansh drove his car with the highest speed, at this time he had no care for anything. He was angry and upset on how his sister spoke something like that. His grip on the steering wheel tightened as he took turns from the road and finally stopped the car. His head rested against it and he closed his eyes trying to swallow his anger.

Opening the door Shivansh came out of his car and stood there leaning on it. He was trying his best to restart his life with his son but then Nikita's words disturbed him. He felt an unknown pressure on his mind which was constantly diverting him from his way.

"She shouldn't say this" Punching on the metal surface he shouted.

"Main apni Pari ke alava kissi aur ko apni zindagi mein nahi aane dunga" (I won't allow anyone else in my life except Pari) He determined.

"I don't care what others say but I can't do this with my Pari. About Shravan I won't allow him to make her his habit" His anger coated voice came loudly.

"And from tomorrow neither Shravan will meet Jiya nor Jiya will meet Shravan"

He decided to be firm on his decision and getting into the car he started driving towards his mansion.

❁❁❁

"What's the matter? Why are all the police here? Anything serious?" Coming out of the car Shivansh stood beside the inspector who was looking at the arrangements of road blocking.

"Shivansh sir, Nice to meet you!" The on duty inspector shook his hand with him as he nodded.

"Anything serious? Why this checking in the middle of the road?"

"Brijesh Thakur ran away from the jail and we are assuming he is near this area but none is serious about the matter" The inspector narrated the whole incident.

"Why?" Shivansh asked.

"Vinayak Deshmukh. We have a doubt on him. He never takes any action and only ignores the matter. We are thinking he is also helping them"

These were the shocking words for Shivansh. He had never expected that someone from his department would do such things.

"Did you notice anything suspicious?" He asked trying to clear his mind.

"Yes, I saw him with their men once and tried to ask but he changed the topic"

Shivansh looked at him and asked to continue.

"Brijesh Thakur and his men were the only reason for the bomb blast in Mumbai. They wanted to kill you first because they knew until you were there they could do nothing and after you applied for resignation, they are now totally free"

Shivansh went into deep thoughts hearing everything. He knew very well about Brijesh Thakur and his illegal activities and murders. They were experts in clearing evidences against them.

This information somewhere made him restless. The craving towards the uniform and it's responsibilities had increased more. He himself knew how hardly he had taken the decision of resignation, his job was his first love. He still remembered how he had convinced Ram to let him choose this side. They tried to change his mind but they had to bend in front of his love for this service.

"Until you were there everything was okay. Even I still want your comeback. Please sir consider your decision of resigning once more" Shivansh's chain of thoughts broke hearing his words. He rested his palm over his shoulder and said.

"I can't come back, Mathur. I've promised Pari that I'll give my baby the best parenting. His whole responsibility is mine now. Please don't force me" He calmly stated as already his mind was messed up with so many thoughts and now his heart was also regretting for leaving his job. Inspector mathur didn't speak anything further as he didn't wish to make him sad already knowing what he was going through.

Suddenly he looked at Shivansh and opened his mouth

"Sir Pari Mam's accident_"

"I have to leave now. Sorry!" Before he could say anything Shivansh sat inside his car and drove away from there.

"Pari ma'am's accident case wasn't solved. Why Sir left this big matter. I think I should reopen it. Maybe he will rejoin with this thought" He thought in mind noting to talk about this later.

❁❁❁

Jiya walked inside her room as she lazily jumped on the bed. Finally everyone left from their home and she got time to sit. She was satisfied after meeting Shravan. Also Shivansh spent enough time with her though with everyone but she was happy that they were meeting daily. Still she was confused over why he left like that and what had happened between siblings. Picking up the mobile from table she decided to dial his number.

After continuous five calls Shivansh finally picked it up and murmured a low hello.

"Hi! You left so suddenly that's why I thought to call. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I am fine. Thank you."

Very calmly Shivansh answered. Though he was angry but he didn't want to burst it on Jiya. Yeah, he wanted to avoid Jiya and Shravan's meeting but not in a way to hurt anyone. She had done so many things for his son.

"No thanks between Friends. Leave it! By the way why did you leave like that?" Jiya sweetly asked rolling on her stomach.

"I had some work so I thought to complete it, that's why" He lied unknown to him that Jiya had seen him leaving in anger. Ignoring her questions she hummed at him. The silence spread through both sides as no one had an idea on how to continue the conversation. Suddenly something clicked in Shivansh's mind as he spoke.

"Jiya!"

"Yes, tell me Shivansh, I am all ears" She said and sat straight on the bed. There Shivansh too took the sit beside window.

"You love your job so much right? What if in future something terrible happens and you've decided to leave the job. Will you leave it or you'll continue?" He asked trying to take her opinion.

"I don't get what you are trying to ask but one thing is if in future for any reason I leave my job Or take any break then it will be the biggest thing to regret for me. If I take a break for any circumstances then I'll try to rejoin. I've worked hard to achieve it. Problems will come and go but I can't leave my dreams just like that in any circumstances. I'll try to make my personal life better as well as my professional life" She said as somewhere she had gotten the hint that maybe he wanted to take her opinion indirectly.

Shivansh thought about her words as he found it correct. He should never destroy his dreams for his personal life. Though Pari's death was the biggest break down for him but she never complained to him about leaving his job. And Shravan, he could handle both his job and Shravan but it was his mind which had messed up everything.

"Why did you ask that? You can share with me if you want" His trance broke and he focused on her. Taking a little time to think he finally spoke.

"I am thinking to rejoin my department. I mean, I'm missing my job. I love my job but after Pari's death I thought of resigning for my Shravan"

"What do you mean by Shravan? If you do this then you can never focus on anything. I have seen your dedication towards your work and that's why I'm suggesting you. Please rejoin. If you stay at home you'll always feel suffocating and feel the pressure in your brain. If you do your work as you want then you'll also feel good. If you think of me as your friend then take this suggestion and rejoin your job" She last time told and cut the call as her inner self urged her to give him some time to think.

After cutting the call Shivansh leaned on the wall as his mind came out from Nikita's words and diverted towards his profession, his love, his duty.

❁❁❁

Vote Target- 350

How was the chapter and yes the marriage chapter is coming very soon with lots of dramas, confessions and heartbreaks

Leave your votes and comments everyone