•ᴛʜᴀɴᴋɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ•

The morning son brightly rose in the sky leaving the shiny rays all over the surrounding. Cuting the curtains, it peeped inside the room as Shivansh scrunched his eyes more at the sudden hit of rays on his eyes. He brought his palm in front of his eyes and tried to move his head. Pulling the quilt over his face he relaxed down.

Last night he was awake for a long made him tired. A hand reached on the quilt as it pulled the edge away from his face making the rays made their way on it. He groaned lazily hiding his face again in pillow.

"Let me sleep please!" He growled in hoarse voice. This time a low giggle came as the tiny body of Shravan climbed over his father's back. With him Shreya too climbed up and sat on his back both giggled as Shravan started making voices with his lips thinking his father a ride for him.

"Shravan! Shreya! Get down from me. Let me sleep!" Shivansh grumbled lazily trying to cover his face with pillow but the two naughty children snatched it from him. After taking out the pillow Shravan bent his body over Shivansh and licked on his cheek. Shivansh smiled at this tricks and finally opening his eyes he titled his head.

"Get down from me." Both of them climbed down from him. Shivansh flipped quickly holding his son tightly under him. He laughed and tickled him by nuzzling his nose on his neck. Shravan began laughing loudly moving here and there while trying to free himself from his father. Shreya too joined them as she climbed on Shivansh's back and hanged there pinching her uncle's cheek and kissing him.

"What you three are doing? You started from morning only? Shreya! Shivansh! Shravan! Get up" Mita came shouting at three of them as they gave innocent looks to her making impossible for her to be angry with them.

"Nautanki! You're spoiling them. They make innocent faces if you scold them. Shravan, Shreya come downstairs. Shiv, go and get ready for the breakfast" Last time pecking on Shravan and Shreya's forehead Shivansh got down from bed and straight walked in the washroom to get ready for the day.

Here downstairs the three elderly people were gossiping about here and there and Nikita was serving them.

"Nikita! Anything happened between you and Shivansh? You both weren't talking from yesterday. Did you tell him something?"

At the sudden question of Mita Nikita stopped her movements as she glanced at them once before taking the seat beside her father. She firstly hesitated to say anything but then again getting a nod from Ram began telling them.

"Mummy Ji! mom! I told Shiv to move on and start his life once again. I know you guys won't like it but how will he pass whole life like this. He thinks he'll handle Shravan alone but how long? And what about Shravan? He'll ask for his mother after some days and Shiv? He also needs a life partner to stay beside him for his whole life. Sabke saath hokar bhi woh akela pad gaya hai. If he gets married again, then there will be someone with whom he can share everything. For these things only he is angry with me. I really didn't want to hurt him but I can't see him suffer like this" She lowered her eyes as she feared that it could hurt ragini.

Mita and Ram shared glances as they were also suggesting this to Shivansh that day but in front of ragini they were hesitating to go further.

"You're right, beta. Shivansh should think about this. I'll talk to him" They all snapped their heads towards ragini as none had expected that she would agree to this.

"Mummy Ji? You don't have any problem?  I mean_you!?"

"Pari has gone and for that I don't want Shivansh to leave his life. Shivansh is like my son and I want the best for him." She told with little moistened eyes. Nikita rested her palm over hers thanking her silently.